Size: 30 F|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£21.50+ £3.95 shipping

on 16 November 2009
There are Fab - What else can I say? I play lots of sport and teach PE and these certainly hold everything in safely!! Best Sports Bra, that also last lots of washes, without going out of shape. I would recommend these to anyone - partcularly D+, I even have recommended them to pupils.
on 21 September 2012
I ordered this sports bra in anticipation of a great fit and a great support. It didn't materialise. In general, it has a good cut, but there is something wrong with the side panels that come too high and cut into the flesh on the side of the armpits. Only trying it on left red-ish marks and I cannot see being able to wear it without discomfort. Also, I was not very keen on the material. It felt harsh on the skin. However, I can see why it got so many good reviews, as it would give a very good support. If it was slightly curved in the area mentioned earlier, it would've been a great sports bra despite my dislike of the fabric. I am disappointed it isn't for me.
on 18 November 2012
Great product! I play volleyball so I jump a lot, I also run and row and this is great discovery for me!

Got this bra on-line as it was cheaper than in the shop where I bought my first shock absorber bra.
Now I am an owner of two almost exactly identical bras. No difference in overall appearance, only the one I bought in shop had company logo written in silicony type thing at the front, and this one, ordered onlie - a material one. Both are the same style, respectively N109 and SN109, the one bought in the shop has 'shock absorber' embroidered on the band and bought on-line does not. I think the one bought on-line is perhaps and old version of the one that I bought in shop but there is no significant difference.

Bands for both bras when measured not stretched come to 25 inches, I am 28 inches and its perfect for me, I wear size 32F - I measure 28inches under and 38.5 inches in chest and this size is perfect for me.
Thats how I worked out my size - 28 inches (my measurement under) plus 4 inches (if you have 27,29,31 etc. under you add 3 inches instead of 4) that gives band size 32, than 38.5 minus 32 (your band size) gives 6.5 inches and that places you in cup E/F I went for F and it was a good choice, E would work but it would be perhaps bit too tight. I found this page [...] helpful.
Loads of information but I hope helpful ones :) If you are size D plus get this bra, you wont regret it!! :)
on 20 February 2011
Shock absorber is the only bra that I will wear for exercising. It does come up quite tight, but I personally prefer it since it gives you great support when jogging, and doesn't constrict you when you're waving your arms about in an exercise class. This product arrived in five days and I must say that I thought it was much cheaper than previous ones that I have purchased from other stores. I am a very happy customer indeed.
on 15 March 2010
Not forgiving on the back. Would go 1 size bigger than you are in inches.
on 4 February 2010
It's always a pain to find the right sports bra, especially when you do quite different exercises. It took me a while before picking up on that one and I am glad that I made the right choice! It fits very well and does suit a wild range of workouts. I am actually about to buy another one! Highly recommended then :)
on 12 February 2014
I hoped this bra would give more support but I still have noticeable movement when jumping. I don't like that is is so high around the armpits as it makes it quite uncomfortable and makes moves where you swing your arms or bring them across the chest not pleasant. Really all this bra does is 'compress' the breast tissue which probably isn't good for it. If it compressed them more my boobs wouldn't have moved when jumping so much. It just feels like you are wearing a bra that is too small , when I look for a sports bra or any bra i don't want to change sizes to make sure it fits me better as that probably isn't good for you either.
I would have returned this if I hadn't already already removed the labels. This bra isn't badly constructed but definitely needed more support as I am a F cup. They should recommend this for D+ cups as it doesn't give the support for ' Max effort' sports that it implies.
on 3 October 2012
Holds everything in place and is comforable to wear. No bouncing even when doing sitting trot on a horse - I cannot think of a better test of a sports bra.
on 29 August 2010
been looking for ages for a good support sports bra for us well blessed girls and this is it, all the others in this price range dont compair. great support, minimal jiggaling will defo be getting more.
on 25 June 2010
I am one of those people who likes to read review before I purchase, but have to admit this was not a good idea where bra are concern as everyone is different in size and shape. I read a couple of review that said to go for a bra one cup up. I am an E cup but went for a F. Good support but bra needs to be slightly tighter so that it can hold the breast better when you jump up and down. If you do heavy sport your body will strink after a good workout so loose is not best in this case.
As for the strap, it is adjustable but to a certain length only. I had to improvised as the strap could not go any shorter and if I did not make it shorter, my breast would be saggy.
If the right bra size and strap was able to adjust shorter then it is a fab sport bra.