on 8 February 2010
36DD Not the biggest but not the smallest of chests in the world but when at dance class trying to jump around like beyonce (and failing!!!)you know about it! +++ support, +++comfortable to the point i forget i have it on, definately recommended for high impact sports.
on 8 February 2010
The shock absorber sports bra is great. It gives you full support and no embarrasing bouncing! I run every day and this bra gives you a bit more confidence knowing your well supported. I would recommend it to any runner.
11 comment|60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 March 2011
It really does hold the girls in place.make sure you get the right size.It`s comfy and gives you a shape and
the breasts barely move-even during zumba!
on 29 January 2010
This is a great product and does exactly what its meant to! There is minimal bounce, which is fantastic for the larger busted lady!Shock Absorber D+ Max Sports Bra
on 24 November 2009
Great sports bra, keeps you well in place! I find this style much easier (as at least for the larger cup sizes, FF) it opens fully at the back, and does not have to be pulled over your head (like some other styles, which I hate)
11 comment|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 January 2010
Nice design and material - also well made but not the most supportive sports bra for larger breasted women. I run and play squash and I would only use this for squash as it would definately not support me enough for a run.
on 4 January 2010
Nice and comfy and great support. This bra is perfect for me, as I go running and to the gym quite often. I also have it in black. Well worth the money, much cheaper on here than buying in the shops.
on 3 March 2010
V comfy, great fit (ordered normal bra size), keeps everything in place so no more black eyes!! Well worth the money.
on 20 April 2012
Not a bad product. As an f cup I need a lot of support. This product was not quite as supportive as I would of liked but it was comfortable. Very tricky to do up without dislocating your shoulders but I got there with practice. washes well and looks good. Perhaps not the product for very large cup sizes.
on 27 January 2016
I was very nervous about purchasing this product sight unseen. I have a relatively large chest (I'm a 34D) and I am very particular about sports bras and like them to be very, very tight (I hate running and holding my chest at the same time). Honestly, I prefer to feel like I'm getting ready for a bondage film when I put one on. I was particularly nervous as I had never used a sports bra that had hooks in the back and to be honest, I was worried I wouldn't get the support I wanted.

As soon as I received the bra, I tried it on immediately and all my fears were totally alleviated. This bra is AMAZING. I will admit, as others have pointed out, it is a little difficult to get into. Once it's on though, it's not going anywhere. And neither are you boobs. What I was most shocked about though, is although I felt so much support and stability, I did NOT feel like I had been strapped down, as I do in many of my other sports bras. I could wear this in public without feeling like I have a very flat uniboob. Finally, when it's on, my skin can breath and sweat freely- it's not pooling up in one area.

In short, I HIGHLY recommend this sports bra and I plan on getting a few more.