- Hardcover: 384 pages
- Publisher: Birlinn Ltd; Ill edition (13 Oct. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1841582336
- ISBN-13: 978-1841582337
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 3.1 x 26 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,263,481 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Shipwrecks of the North of Scotland Hardcover – 13 Oct 2003
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
R. N. Baird was born in Perth. He spent thirty years in the motor industry, first with the Ford Motor Company, for whom he became Fleet Sales Manager for Scotland and Northern Ireland, and then as director of a Ford dealership in Central Scotland. He has been a keen diver for twenty-five years and has had a long-standing interest in shipwrecks. He lives in Dunfermline.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain > Military
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain > Social & Urban History
- Books > Biography > Historical > Social & Urban History
- Books > History > Archaeology > Maritime Archaeology
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Scotland
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > History > Maritime History > Naval Battles
- Books > History > Maritime History > Shipwrecks
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Naval Forces
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Battles & Campaigns
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games