Style Name: Shiny Curtains|Change
Price:£2.30+ Free shipping

I bought this for Christmas to hang across our living room door, as it's a spectacular quick fix and to be honest I hadn't had a lot of time to decorate as much as I normally do, so this made a big impact in a very short space of time!

It fit width wise, perfectly. It's also extra long, so you can cut a huge chunk off the bottom to fit it in your door or keep it long and use it somewhere else, like using it for a backdrop to something.

I found it didn't last much longer than over the Christmas period, but I didn't really expect it to, after all, it's made of tinsel and everyone, including the animals walked through it constantly. Part of the fun!

Saying that though, it lasted long enough for what I had intended it for, and as it fell to pieces I actually cut it up and threw it over the Christmas tree - like angel hair, only thicker. So the tinsel is getting even more use out of it and I'll use it again on the tree next year as the new decorations received lots of compliments!

Crafty, eh?
on 7 July 2011
I've purchased these for parties and for the summer holidays to keep the kids amused.
We went with a blue one for an undersea party theme. A pink one for a princess party and now a gold one for playing pop stars in the holidays. It will eventually lose strips of tinsel the more they pass through them, but they are cheap enough that it doesn't matter. Quite long so you will need to trim it to fit your doorway. The kids are using the cutoffs for craft.
on 30 September 2013
Everything was exactly as I needed it to be and delivery time frame was excellent thank you
will pass the good news on to my family and friends and network
on 22 December 2013
We bought two of these for Christmas. They look fab but are very flimsy. The first one lasted about 20 minutes, then most of the strands ripped off when someone went through. We re-attached them with a thick strip of sticky back plastic used for covering books and also strengthened the other one by covering the top of the slits with a piece of sticky back plastic and folded it over and fingers crossed, they look like they'll last a bit longer now.
on 4 September 2013
his item look great but you have to be careful with it as it is pretty flimsy and if used in a doorway it doesn't take much for it to tear. Ok for a one-off use and does look good.
on 23 October 2013
Super glam and shiny! Great value for the price. Arrived in good time. They have survived being used more than once which I didn't expect.
on 4 November 2013
delivered within time set, as described, very good for the price, have seen this product in many local stores for more than double.
on 23 May 2012
This item arrived promptly and is fine but I thought I was going to receive 2 curtains in each packet as the description on amazon states shimmer curtain 91cm x2. I could not understand why only 1 curtain was enclosed but have realized the rest of the title has been omitted from the website should read shimmer curtain 91cm x 244 cm the size as opposed to the amount!
on 11 April 2013
Used one of these curtains for a theatre show - it was very easy to unfold, although the creases took a bit of time to drop out when it was hung. Very glittery and survived two shows and a dress rehearsal with 120 primary school kids.
on 21 July 2012
I bought this product for a suprise party, which was set up in under 5 minutes. The curtain went up over the door quickly and was extremely appreciated. Although it was a bit pricey it was enjoyed by all and overall a good investment.