on 11 March 2013
I own 3 bikes and ride approx 700 to 800 miles a month. I have this chain fitted to my commuter bike which I clock up most of the miles on and I ride in all weather on all types of roads including muddy back roads and occasional farm tracks.
It's not the lightest chain but it is tough. This chain has stood up to an impressive amount of abuse together with minimal maintenance (basic wipe and re-lube as needed) yet runs smoothly, has never snapped or failed and wears well. I'm now on my second one of these after the last one eventually wore out at approx the 3000 mile mark.

Not sure why the previous reviewer had difficulties fitting this chain but I have had no problems whatsoever making and breaking this chain with 2 different chain tools.
on 28 May 2013
I have used this chain with my old "Altus" chainring from the 70`s and run it through a new shimano cassette and derailleur. No noise and very smooth. 10/10
on 12 October 2013
Needed to replace the whole drive train on my hybrid last month & this was one of the parts replaced.
So far no problems & running smoothly
on 25 November 2013
great bargain polemac all this product works flawlessly keep up and everyone will be happy with such things five stars for sellers
on 24 April 2015
Had problems with this. Had to replace (with another HG50) after 300 miles. Must have been damaged.
on 12 December 2015
exactly what I wanted
good price.
easy to fit
on 8 July 2015
Replacement Shimano chain. Good quality.
on 3 July 2015
as expected excellent
on 1 September 2015
works a treat
on 12 November 2012
Dont buy this bicycle chain you cant adjust the chain links I broke 2 chain breakers gave up with a centre punch & hammer waste of time!

See one answered question