Size: 12-32 TeethColour: SilverChange
Price:£9.24+ Free shipping

on 24 May 2012
Quality and design an exact replacement for my existing cassette. Just used it to cycle 1000 miles doing Lands End to John O' Groats and it worked perfectly.
on 22 October 2014
Shifts well with Shimano chains, but I find it shifts better with SRAM chains. I ended up getting 5500 km of UK riding out of it with a Shimano chain. The first sprocket that went was the smallest, so it does not seem that it's made of a different material that the others, despite the claims. Not much choice for 7 speed cassettes out there though.
on 9 April 2015
For the price its a great product. I've just bought another one after the last one I bought wore out after about 3-4000 km of road cycling. I'm sure other more expensive models might last longer but for what you're paying you couldn't ask for any more.
on 27 June 2015
Fitted recently and used on a 500 mile tour of Cumbria and Northumberland, with panniers front and rear and plenty of steep gradients. The cassette has worked perfectly with no poor gear changes.
on 3 July 2014
I bough a bike from someone who lived somewhere flatter & couldn't get up my local hills! This was very easy to fit & the 32 sprocket makes life much easier. Feels well made item
on 27 November 2012
bought one of these before when i replace my cassette and chain. works well with matching shimano chain and so far has worn well. getting another now while I can.
on 24 January 2013
Arrived promptly and was exactly what I needed - job done. Hard to find part at the time for some reason - and here it was at a good price.
on 23 September 2015
I thought this would be a spacer for 8/9 speed to 7 speed cassette. But it's only 3mm thick and I need about 4/4.5 mm.
on 30 September 2013
Very good range. I fitted it to my road bike as its hilly where I live, does the job fine.
on 9 April 2015
First class item and service would use again..thanks..