Colour: Silver|Size: 11-32|Change
Price:£15.05+ Free shipping

on 2 March 2013
Despite over 29 years as a cyclist I had never owned a cassette block. However, this more than met my expectations. 8 sprockets are more than enough for me and mounting to the wheel was straightforward. Lockring goes on fairly easily, and is so much easier to remove than unscrewing a threaded block with removal tool and bench-mounted vice; not to mention determination and musclepower ! To mount the freewheel you do not need any tools at all as you can tighten it by hand, HOWEVER, you may still need to remove the previous one and this could require a chain whip...it all depends.
On the bike what impressed me was the smoothness of the changes - no rattling only a very gentle whirring sound. The computer designed tooth profile is clearly extremely effective. Shimano have been producing quality components for many years and I have never had to complain about their products, and so much less expensive than Campagnolo.
I made sure to buy sufficient range to tackle steep hills in the district, and 11-32 teeth is perfect in all regards. This produces a low gear of approximately 25", and a high of over 100" which is more than adequate, unless your name is Bradley Wiggins.
on 14 June 2015
Changing of the cassette was a straight forward job & as I changed the chain (Kmc X8-99 7-8 speed) at the same time setup only required slight adjustment. The reason for the new cassette was to give me a easier climbing experience from my previous cassette of 11-30 while still maintaining my top speed with the 11 cog. As I am new to road cycling but faily fit from other sports I just needed a little more help because I live in a very hilly area and at 56 did not want to lung bust to often.

Used the cassette now for 2 month and it has achieved exactly what I required.
on 15 February 2013
Bought to replace the 8-speed cassette on my Giant SCR3. Needed to adjust the rear deraillier to stop it fouling the 1st gear due to the large cog size but runs smoothly after that. Makes going up steep hills very easy. Good price, easy to change. Very pleased.
on 18 August 2014
Here is the proof that cheeper doesn't always mean poor quality. Very good under preasure, looks good too. But what do you expect from Shimano.
on 18 August 2013
brought and fitted back in April, with a Sram PC870 7/8spd 114 links chain (see review), 450 miles done so far with no complaints.

fitted onto the wheel ok, but you will need the correct tools to do the job plus a maintenance guide(s) both sold on Amazon

good product for the price.
on 19 May 2015
Just received my product. 5 mins to replace the old cassette. Test ride and now perfect . completely erased my annoying chain slip .replaced chain also and next to replace chainring. I would recommended to renew complete drive train together
on 27 November 2014
Nice solid replacement cassette, no bells and whistles but it works just fine and looks like it'll last a good few hundred (thousand?) miles. I've changed a lot of cassettes over the years, this looks pretty good!
on 23 April 2015
This product doesn't fit all bikes as I unfortunately found out, but as its so cheap I was able to sell it to a bike shop and still make profit (they paid me £15 as they sell it for £30)
on 10 August 2013
A top range product at a bargain price..The wide range of gears
are suitable for everyday use..really pleased with this product
and very easy to fit.
on 6 April 2015
A bargain! It shifts smoothly and precisely. I'm using it with a Claris rear mech - and an old 7 speed shimano STI shifter ( smallest cog unused)