Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Nov 2010 20:14:44 GMT
Samantha says:
I live in the USA and Loved Sherlock starring Benedict Cumberbatch. Does anyone know if there will be another series?
Being in the USA I can't get information about a series done in the UK. I sure hope they are working on another series - the first one was great!

Posted on 6 Dec 2010 20:18:09 GMT
gri says:
They say on the internet another one for 2011

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jul 2011 01:48:49 BDT
V. Logvinov says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on 5 Jul 2011 16:46:27 BDT
Samantha says:
To V.Logvinov, Why are you so vitriolic? not to be indelicate but that means severe and caustic. My question had already been answered 7 months ago. At the time no information that I could find, yes I tried google could tell me if they were planning on another series. Why would you waste your time being so sarcastic. I guess you have nothing better to do than to replay to questions that were asked 7 months ago and answered very nicely.

Posted on 10 Jan 2012 00:59:38 GMT
Lister28 says:
Being in a different country would not prevent you from getting info on a programme, bit late, it's out now anyway.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  15 Nov 2010
Latest post:  10 Jan 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Sherlock - Series 1 [DVD]
Sherlock - Series 1 [DVD] by Benedict Cumberbatch (DVD - 2010)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (455)