Colour: Copper Brown (CPKEK) L:200cm|Change
Price:£5.99+ Free shipping

on 19 July 2012
ive bought this for my wedding..its absolutely beautiful..very speedy delivery and excellent value for money. i think il have to buy a couple more for my honeymoon!!
on 11 April 2013
These scarves are stunning and luxurious, both in feel and appearance. I chose the silver grey, as I thought it'd be a little softer looking than the black and it's exactly what I wanted - I couldn't be happier. It hangs beautifully, is high quality and compliments my lime green evening dress beautifully.
on 17 March 2013
This silver grey scarf has a lovely shimmer to it. The material has a stiff feel to it and so holds its shape and sits nicely and in place. It was bought for a dinner dance and I am very pleased with it. Delivery was fast and the product packaged well. Am pleased with this purchase.
on 17 April 2013
A lovely scarf that can be used for elegant evenings out (when the weather is good!) or also lovely for weddings! The service was very good with ordering and speedy delivery! - Thank you!
on 19 May 2013
Pretty sheer scarf which I used as a stole to go with an evening dress. Quite large size so I wouldn't use as a scarf
on 18 April 2013
Excellent value for this scarf colour was fantastic went with the evening dress does not wrinkle when packed washes good does not run or loose colour
on 28 April 2013
Beautiful colour and sheen. Just right for eveningwear. Looked mecurial and lightweight. Would recommend the shawl for any dressy occasion.
on 27 March 2013
Good quality product just what I expected - colour as order - just long enough to wear as a wrap
on 3 June 2013
Really like this scarf, amazing colour, good size and will make any outfit look very elegand. definitely reccomend and I will be buying more in different colours
on 27 October 2012
A really pretty scarf, doesn't crease easily so you can play with the way you wear it and it will remain looking gorgeous for the entire evening/night.

I needed a black scarf and the only option was to choose the one marked "seconds" so I took a risk and it was worth it - the minor flaws are virtually imperceptible and the scarf still looks great.

See one answered question