Sharpie provides permanent markers expertly adapted for intensive use at home or in the office
From functional to creative, Sharpie markers allow for diverse usage. They are available in a number of tip types (fine, chisel, bullet) and a great variety of colours.
Why Sharpie markers work?
Sharpie markers write on most surfaces, including cardboard, photo paper, corrugate, wood, metal, foil, stone, plastic, leather.
Sharpie permanent markers combine a durable blocked tip that stands up to heavy use. The ink is fade and water resistant for durability, and is xylene and toluene free.
Sharpie markers give you a voice to make your mark, to take what's within you and express it with confidence and passion.
Sharpie Fine: your everyday pen-style permanent marker, ideal for marking and being creative
Features and Benefits - Sharpie Fine
Sharpie Fine permanent marker
- Excellent for marking cardboard, photo paper, corrugate, wood, metal, foil, stone, plastic, leather and more
- Durable blocked tip
- Clip cap: easy to clip to a pocket or a folder
- Fade and water resistant dye-based ink
- Quick drying ink
- Xylene free and toluene free
- Bright, colorful ink leaves a permanent mark on most surfaces
- Fine bullet nib - line width: 0.9mm
- Available in a large assortment of colours to free your creativity at home and stay organised in the office