Sharpie provides permanent markers perfectly adapted for intensive use at home or in the office
From functional to creative, Sharpie markers allow for diverse usage. They are available in a number of tip types (fine, chisel, bullet) and a great variety of colours.
Why Sharpie markers work?
Sharpie markers write on most surfaces, including cardboard, photo paper, corrugate, wood, metal, foil, stone, plastic, leather.
Sharpie permanent markers combine a durable blocked tip that stands up to heavy use. The ink is fade and water resistant for durability, and is xylene and toluene free.
Sharpie markers give you a voice to make your mark, to take what's within you and express it with confidence and passion.
Sharpie Metallic: ideal for marking on dark surfaces and adding a sparkle to your day
Features and Benefits - Sharpie Metallic
- Opaque metallic permanent ink writes on most light and dark surfaces
- Excellent for marking decorations, greetings cards, gift tags and more
- Bold and smooth marking
- No shaking required, just uncap and write
- Fade and water resistant pigmented ink
- Fine bullet nib - line width: 1.4mm
- Colours available: gold, silver and bronze