Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
votes
Remember it is completely separate from the main tablet so you need to charge it separately and make sure you switch it off when you have finished using it. In that that way the charge in the keyboard should last for a reasonable time.
16 Feb 2014 by Yvonne Wale
votes
If you mean in a functional sense, by that I mean if the keyboard and Tablet are paired one can go into Portrait mode by the normal method, but only if the Tablet lays alongside on a separate fixing device. I guess you mean whilst still attached to the keyboard, and turned for Portrait mode, answer is no to that configuration. I personally am quite happy to see the arrangement as a laptop conversion as shown.
22 days ago by CEEJAY
votes
Are you charging it with the switch to left (off)? If after charging it like that, removing the charger and then turning it on, you get no light, it may be baked. Unless the LED died. Did it connect even with the light off but switch to the right? If all else fails, I'd contact Leicke. They're pretty good with customers.
15 Aug 2014 by bjknight
votes
Hi Rachel, Yes it is completely compatible. fit it to the Keyboard in the way shown in the picture. So in effect you now have a laptop. Always fit it in the way shown, I would not try to fit it in any other way, as it will become unstable, and might break off part of the plastic holders in the slots. I have paired it successfully many time, along with a Bluetooth Mouse. Remember that the Keyboard charges separately, with its own charger.
5 days ago by CEEJAY
votes
Don't know about that but this company has keyboards for almost all samsung tablets. Direct your question to them.
4 Aug 2014 by George Constantinou
votes
I have no idea. I do not have the GT Pro 2014 10.1 and do not intend on purchasing it as it is too big.
24 Apr 2014 by Stephen M. Mensah
votes
Not sure as mine is the Samsung Nexus 10.
17 Mar 2014 by Rodney Jones
votes
This is not the Model I own . Mine is A Tab 2
16 Mar 2014 by Mr. G. Broad
votes
I am sorry but I can not give a definitive answer to this question, as I havenot used one.
16 Feb 2014 by ian wakefield
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers