on 2 August 2013
The pictures on the web site don't do the actual watch justice! I purchased the watch as an everyday item due its robust look and functionality, when I received it in a gift box I was very pleasantly surprised.

The watch itself has a healthy weight to it and has very masculine proportions normally associated with much more expensive items. Everyone who has seen me wearing it has felt the need to comment on how attractive it is.

The dial and LCD screen are very clear and and the markings and face detailing are extremely good, the strap is of good proportions so be prepared to remove a link or two.

I would recommend this purchase as a gift for a partner or family member, possibly for a special occasion; I am really pleased with my purchase which also has a full 1 year manufacturers warranty!
on 11 May 2013
Impressive looking but the decoration makes it quite difficult to quickly see the hand positions. Buttons get too easily pressed.
on 24 June 2014
Great watch, very user friendly.Larger than I thought though. Just one gripe though-,the fingers would be better in a colour other than white to make them easier to see.Still a very good watch though !
on 14 January 2014
Very good quality watch at a great price. Looks and feels more expensive than it is, I love it. Keeps the time well, had a few comments about it, all good.
on 25 November 2013
The watch is great pity I cant say the same for the instructions which could be much clearer. Still very pleased with the purchase.
on 29 March 2014
This watch is really great value for money and many comment on how good it looks and believe the it costs far more!
on 26 August 2015
Well packed. Fast delivery turn round. Good quality and looks considering the cost. Very pleased so far.
on 28 April 2013
It's a nice idea. Nice looking sports watch from a new Chinese producer, at a price too cheap to be believed. Working in a world of Rolexes and TAGs, I took a flutter on something different. The heaviness, design and band were encouraging. But about a month after I bought the thing, the second hand was hanging lifelessly down the dial.

Save your money. Buy a real watch.
on 5 December 2015
slightly oversized but a still a nice looking watch
on 25 August 2014