on 8 February 2013
Bought one of these for my son at Xmas when it came I was so impressed I got one for myself then some guys at work asked me to get them one so I got another 6 if I was into making money I could have charged a lot more than I payed had the watch 3 months now and they haven't lost a second the light is also handy when driving the alarm is good and every hour little chime sounds which is a nice touch I was worried the watch was not water proof but my son has showered in it many times and no problems so far also have the watch with the white face both the watches look like they are worth a lot more and I do have 2omega watches and a brietling so I kind of have some taste fully recommend
on 20 November 2013
Ok, £20 for what looked like a nice watch!! In all fairness I thought I'd been sent the wrong watch! Its got to be one of the best watches I've ever bought, don't get me wrong...the functions are very simple as in time, alarm and stopstopwatch. However this watch looks and feels like a watch worth a lot lot more. Definitely a good buy! Comes in a nice box and overall I am very impressed.
on 16 September 2013
I am very happy with this despite the fact it is nearly the size of Big Ben. I left a review about the seller in error, I am still waiting for a watch from Timer Mall - don't buy from them if you want a product in the same year you order it!

Anyway this watch is great, instructions are a bit difficult to fathom but you could work out without them how to use & reset.

I am not sure how you replace the battery if you need to, there are no instructions for this, maybe a jeweller can do it but I can't see any cutouts on the backplate for removal. at the price if it lasts a year probably nearly as cheap to buy a new watch.

I would recommend this product but not to the weak & feeble!!
on 20 December 2012
I ordered this watch for my grandson as it was originally described as being a "mens/boys watch" and I loved its functions and style. When it arrived I was not at all disappointed with the product, it was as as expensive looking and as tricky as I hoped it would be but it clearly was not intended for a child. When I then entered into correspondence with the seller they acknowledged their mistaken language in the description (now changed) and I cannot speak too highly of them, they have done everything possible to respond to my comments and resolve the problem. I would not hesitate to recommend them to any other buyer
on 11 September 2013
Sadly we lost a couple of buttons early on but a great watch nevertheless - would like to have had one that's not got dodgy buttons
on 20 September 2014
Oh boy .. where to start ..? arrived on time 10/10, boxed & presentation 10/10, instructions 9/10 [ if your used to setting up any digital watch then it should not pose a problem ]. Not so keen on the watch strap, a bit flashy but that's a personal opinion.
As for the watch itself ... if you like big and I mean BIG watches then this is for you. It makes Rolex and Breitling watches look like kids watches. Beware, it weighs a ' ton ' .. been pumping iron so I can wear it !
Must be worth £ 20 +/- just for the metal alone. It says not to wear this for scuba diving etc. but I reckon it's heavy enough to use as an anchor for a dive boat.
Probably looks stupid on my small wrist, but I like it.
on 12 August 2013
This watch is the bees knees for the price, plenty of features, looks and feels expensive. Comfortable to wear in spite of its size; it has received many complimentary comments since I've had it.
on 22 June 2015
It's been about two months since I bought the watch and I wear it every day at work.
On the whole all positive, just what I was looking for. It is a bit larger as some customers said in their comments, so bare that in mind before buying it. It took few days to get used to but I can't really say that there is any problem with the watch being too heavy, for me it was just getting used to visually to a bigger watch. Functionality really good, size only gets in the way every now and then ie. if you need to get something from the bottom of your pocket or if you want to hide under your shirt sleeves, but nothing I would see personally as a big problem.
Probably only tiny thing for me is the strap which is rubber I believe. You can't really put away flat on the desk or bedside table because the strap is too stiff. I just leave it on it's side which doesn't bother me at all, I just thought it's worth to mention it.
It doesn't feel uncomfortable when on your hand though, at least not for me, it sits quite nicely and doesn't move too much like some of the metal straps.
on 16 December 2015
WOW... I just can't believe you get such a piece for this amount of money, what a beauty!!
I bought two of these, one black version and one white version.
Yes, it is granted that the instructions could be better, but only use them as a guideline and then apply some common sense on top and it will not be a problem (instructions cheap piece of paper folded up, and there are a bunch of languages and English is the last you find when you unfolded the paper).
But I just can't stop looking and feeling this piece, big, shiny, solid/heavy, beautiful.... best buy ever on Amazon.
My wife has not seen it yet .... so when I show it to her I will tell her I bought it for £300 somewhere else.. and I genuinely think she will fall for it because this watch has got a major "bling factor" ..... ;)
PS: Yes it is big, but is that not what you expect when you read the description? I do certainly not think it is too big though... just about right for me at least.
on 9 November 2015
bought this for when I'm away hiking as a reasonably cheap watch that I wouldn't worry about losing or breaking - but in actual fact I really like this watch, its comfortably to wear, looks more expensive then it is and does the job required perfectly. at the price a bargain