on 30 December 2013
Fabulous shampoo and conditioner and it worked out cheaper to buy it this way than buying it on the high street
on 12 April 2013
Really is one of the best Shampoo's I've ever used. My hair is pretty dry from getting a full head of highlights every two months and using off the shelf products like Tresemme makes it very brittle and frizzy. I've used Alfaparf Diamante in the past which is brilliant and inexpensive, but thought I'd try Kevin.Murphy for a change. It's definitely worth the extra few quid, the shampoo alone has made my hair look and feel like it's never been touched with peroxide. Because of the price, I'll probably use it twice a week and the Alfaparf Diamante the rest of the time. Buy it!
on 30 September 2014
I tried that conditioner (as well as the shampoo) after being recommended by a girlfriend who swore by it. It did not work for me at all. I have a lot of hair fine and wavy, half length with highlights. When using it, my hair was not soft but had a funny touch like it was sticking together.
I thought it might be the shampoo so I did try it with my usual shampoo but still it was no good
Also I did not like the smell of it (it has that slightly ammonia hair color smell)
So it could be a very good product (my friend has beautiful hair) but not for me!
on 29 April 2013
Lovely shampoo - smells really nice would buy again.
Love kevin murphy products they make hair so shiney and perfect condition
on 5 June 2015
amazing shampoo. My hair (long and ondulated) has never been healthier, silkier and hydrated. I totally recommend it.
on 1 September 2015
Great product, great smell. Second time purchase. Only need to use a small amount of shampoo and it lasts ages.
on 4 September 2015
Love this shampoo, leaves my hair looking and feeling soft and healthy, my hair is bleached but not straw like
on 3 February 2015
Bought as gift for someone who loves the product. Good price, speedy delivery thank you Amazon
on 23 November 2014
nice use a very small amount and even less on the second was
on 12 March 2016
It may seem expensive ...it works...will buy again

See one answered question