- Boxed-product Weight: 721 g
- Item model number: SU2018
- ASIN: B00C2SD2SA
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 24 April 2013
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (73 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,134 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
FAST Shampoo and Conditioner NEW SLS Sulfate & PARABEN FREE 300ML SET
|Price:||£29.99 (£5.00 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Supercharges hair growth
- Works in 30 days. Can double the rate of hair growth
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Perfect for slow growing hair or to outgrow a bad haircut
- Contains NO SLS or Parabens
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
FAST- No Sulfates, Parabens, DEA- Grow hair longer up to 99% faster than normal with FAST shampoo and conditioner. This is NEW sulfate free, paraben and DEA free version of FAST shampoo and conditioner.Works great on African American/black hair. Ideal for dry, damaged, over processed hair, colored hair.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
* Hair grew nearly an inch within a month.
* Slight dryness
* I do not notice that this shampoo and conditioner set has diminished my brunette cover colour anymore than colour-treated tailored products
* Hasn't made my hair healthier but with gentle care and regular at-home hair treatments, it has aided in the overall appearance of my hair by helping grow as quick as possible.
How I used it:
* Every other day in order to let the natural oils replenish my roots in between washes.
* Used both shampoo and conditioner on my scalp only.
* On days I don't use a deep conditioning treatment, I use my normal conditioner after washing out the FAST conditioner.
* After words, I spray on some leave-in conditioner before wrapping the towel around my head and letting my hair to air-dry whilst I potter around (or go back to bed).
* Hair has grown at double the speed, and considering the damage to the ends of my hair, the fact that it is noticeably longer in such a short space of time has impressed my friends.
* Despite it being paraben free, suds are easy to lather
* Very easy to wash out
* After a month, both bottles are about half full
* Safe for my colour-treated hair
* My hair is a bit dry, but not brittle. Again, I alternate between conditioners and hair treatments to combat this. It doesn't make my hair feel like straw or moisture deprived, just not as oily at my roots usually are.
My hair never grows, its rarely ever in my life been below my shoulders. It snaps too and is very brittle.
I bought Fast shampoo and conditioner around 3 months ago (so I think I can give it an honest review having used it for so long).
For the first week I used it every day, after that I used it every other day.
Firstly I like both products, I like the subtle smell and feel of the product,it lathers well too.
The condition of my hair has improved greatly, it isn't snapping as much and feels very nice ( i have naturally quite dry, wiry hair). It feels soft and very much improved. I am very surprised to read people on here saying their hair feels dry with the product, my hair feels very much improved with it ( I do use fast conditioner as well as the shampoo ).
Now the important part - has it grown? Well, after 3 months my verdict is a positive one. It really has grown far more than usual. Its longer now than it ever has been and I would say it has grown a good 2 inches in the time I've used this product. Plus its winter as I write this and it doesn't usually grow a millimetre in winter.
So I will endorse this product 100%, I didn't think it would work - didn't see how it could work! BUT it really, truly did. Highly recommended for anyone, like myself, who struggles with hair length. Enjoying my longer hair and 'long' may it continue!
I started to grow my hair, cut it so it was even on both sides, and then continued. My hair was a little bit past my shoulder when I started using fast, i've only been using it for a month so far and my hair is now a little past my collar bone. I'd say around 2 inches, i'm going to start measuring next month as yes! I will be purchasing fast again. It's been really kind to my hair which I wasnt expecting as I'm used to washing it once a week not once every two days. I didnt want to do every day with my hair type.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have thin chemically treated hair that lacks moisture, and I'm desperate to grow it. I personally didn't feel like this made my hair grow any faster, it did feel thicker however... Read morePublished 25 days ago by Amazon Customer
Used this shampoo but it didint seem to make any difference to my hair growth . It does.make your hair extremely clean but the over cleansing made my hair get very greasy too. Read morePublished 26 days ago by Liuda
leaves your hair silky smooth smells lovely I can see my hair growing very fast loving the results ..Published 1 month ago by SUE
don't buy this. it doesn't work and smells horrid. just eat healthy and focus on other things in your life and your hair will grow in no time :)Published 2 months ago by snoopkin
I don't like the smell.Didnt want to order this ones but the bigger ones..now I'll use them but the smell isn't really nice..Published 3 months ago by Pseudonym
Honestly hasnt worked for me and I used it every day just like the instructions said. My scalp was the best it ever had been though and I was happy with the strength of my hair, no... Read morePublished 3 months ago by JF
The new product is even better than when I used Fast shampoo and conditioner three years ago. The shampoo smells of herbs and is gentle and nourishing. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Kindle Customer