Customer Discussions > Killing Floor: 1 (Jack Reacher) forum

Shameless self promotion by Author similar genre/ Lee Child

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 11 Aug 2008 16:04:22 BDT
Conrad Jones says:
Hi,
I am a huge Lee Child fan, his Jack Reacher books have kept me awake for nights on end, and resulted in sunburnt shoulders on holiday!!
Lee Child inspired me to write myself. I am the author of a series of six books called the `Soft Target` novels. They follow a character called John Tankersley, or `Tank` as he called by his colleagues. He is an ex-special forces operative, that leads a Terrorist Task Force. Their role is to hunt, and eliminate terrorist across the globe.
Tank makes Jack Reacher look like a pussycat!! (joking), Seriously though if you enjoy Lee Child then my books are often compared to them by reviewers. All the reviews so far are five star, and I see Soft Target mentioned by reviewers on other sites, which is nice!! I write my books like I enjoy them....every chapter ends in a cliffhanger, and the plots charge at supersonic speed. I dont do boring!!
Take a look at them, parts one and two are available, part three is out September, and four at December time. There will be eight in total, for now anyway!!
If you like thrillers, try them, if you dont enjoy them I`ll give you your money back....seriously.

jonesconrad5@aol.com

enjoy whatever you read, and thanks for your time reading this thread.

Soft Target

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Jan 2011 23:08:22 GMT
mike r says:
lee child's novels should be banned; jack reacher has more unlikely adventures than inspector gadget or the aristocats. i'd compare myself to someone with more talent and credibility...james ellroy, stuart macbride...

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Sep 2013 19:22:15 BDT
soft target........... well i'll give them a try but they better be good.........Richie
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  11 Aug 2008
Latest post:  5 Sep 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Killing Floor (Jack Reacher)
Killing Floor (Jack Reacher) by Lee Child (Hardcover - Mar 1997)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (1,534)