Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 12 May 2012
This was a good paced book but dont read it if you are looking for an actual 'gripping story'. Its light on the mind and althought it promises erotica really its more about the tension between the main 2 characters. I read this in about an hour and got it because it was free and the genre appeals to me.
I have read harder stuff and if you are looking for a 'turn me on' this is probably not the book.
The plot was okay and other reviews talk about the paragraphing and 'americanisms' - to be fair I dont know why the author bothered to structure these part like that (or at all).
The biggest let down for me is the fact that the next part is £3+ put me off - would certainly not pay that much for the same content.
Overall rating as 4 stars as its good for a freebie.
on 2 February 2015
This book has two stories but finishes on a cliffhanger. Female secret agent looking for something on a party boat. She is captured where the try to get her submit. Next her kidnappers want her help against her boss. Storyline not clear and a cliffhanger
on 25 January 2013
Reading this book was like turning on the tv after a night out and finding a B movie on a low rate channel. Even worse, the movie is half way through so you don't know what is going on. Can characters in books be classed as bad actors? If so then this is one of the hammiest books going. I read all the book just to see whether I had missed something or if it would become any clearer, but it didn't. The grammar was bad and the language was weird. The only saving grace was that it was free and I hadn't wasted money on it.
on 21 April 2014
I think I've written more gripping shopping and erotic lists than this. Poorly forumlaic, it would've been easier to make it into a comedy along the lines of Garth Marenghi's Dark Place by adding a few more over-stated cliches.
on 16 May 2013
The story for me started slowly and I wasn't sure I was going to like it. Then once I started reading it in blocks i.e. two three chapters or more then I really got into the story and liked the idea of a woman being the story central character. Will look forward to the next book that comes out.
on 8 November 2012
This only took about an hour to get through, maybe less. It was quite entertaining, although a bit repetitive at times with some of the dialogue.
I was left wanting to know more... so much so that i bought the next book. But i think the characters need more development, i couldn't put myself in any of the characters shoes and couldn't empathise at all. Xander seems very interesting and i can't wait to get to know him better in the next books. This book, i'd say is just a taster..... if you like it then it's worth getting the others.
on 13 February 2012
I suppose this is some sort of undercover agent story a la James Bond, but the narrative is obscure and riddled with American jargon - quite unlike Ian Flemings limpid prose and straight forward story line.
The text is broken up into short paragraphs with 3 space line intervals, making it very disjointed. I gather it is about a bust up of a vice ring, but there is no finish, with a lame ending - "to be continued - "

It doesn't inspire me to read the continuation, I'm not interested.
on 20 August 2012
The book is quite good for a light read, I was sometimes a little lost as to what was going on, quite good tension between the two min caracters.
on 23 September 2012
Got this free book to try out on my new touchpad!Quickly downloaded and was nice and easy to do! Really pleasedhavent read it yet...like I said just wanted to See how easy it was to do!Dfo be downloading more!!
on 24 March 2012
I confess I'm trying to balance out the only negative review that I found here - normally I'd give this book 4 stars.
I enjoyed it a lot and maybe I'll even buy the sequel one day. It's a nice standalone free story.