on 15 April 2013
I enjoyed this book very much will definitely be reading more of this author's books and hope that there are more of this story in more book's
on 27 May 2013
I enjoyed this book I do like reading my wolfs/vampire books defo my cup of tea would recommend this to anyone to read
on 16 April 2014
it's a good book i read it in three days at my lunch breaks and couldn't put it down , my daughter is now reading it , great book with great story to it.x
on 2 July 2013
Excellent book can't wait to start reading the next book in this sequence and would recommend it to friends. the main characters are great
on 17 June 2013
I really enjoyed it, the story was great and entertaining. The writer is very talented and has a good use of words to set the scene. It was a bit too descriptive for me but that's just my taste, so it's not really a bad thing.
on 22 May 2013
It took a while to get good ! And left me wondering about another possible coupling but it was a different and refreshing book , in that they didn't realise they were ment to be as the majority of books entail.
on 14 November 2013
R G Porter has created a world of magical depth, where mystery and darkness hold no bounds. This is an author whose work I will certainly return to. A must read!