- Hardcover: 600 pages
- Publisher: Charles River Media; Har/Cdr edition (15 Jan. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1584504994
- ISBN-13: 978-1584504993
- Product Dimensions: 23.3 x 18.9 x 4.3 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,483,119 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Shader X5: Advanced Rendering Techniques (Shaderx) Hardcover – 15 Jan 2007
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Section 1: Geometry Manipulation Tricks Section 2: Rendering Techniques Section 3: Software Shaders and Shader Programming Tips Section 4: Image Space Section 5: Shadows Section 6: 3D Engine Design Section 7: Tools Appendix: About the CD-ROM Index
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Sections (Image-Space, Shadows) are also very helpful to figure out what is useful for you.
This series is not for beginners anyway, so please, go Cg Tutorial or DX SDK Tutorial and don't put 2 or 3 marks for these books because you can't cope with them.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Algorithms
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation