- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: Crown Publishing Group, Division of Random House Inc (20 May 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0307888347
- ISBN-13: 978-0307888341
- Product Dimensions: 14.7 x 2.5 x 21.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 819,967 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Sexy Little Numbers: How to Use the Data You Have to Increase Sales and Grow Your Business at Virtually No Cost Hardcover – 20 May 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
You can tell it's written by an intellectual.
Go down to the bookstore and check it out on the shelf, then come back to Amazon.com and pay 1/3rd of the price.
A first-class business read.
The writing style and content make data a compelling subject.
Hard to put down and worth picking up time and time again.
I liked that they used their own experiences for their clients in this book. To me it shows that this approach works with pros and that it is an approachable subject if you put some effort into understanding your data.