Connect ~ Sew ~ Swap!
Gather a group of quilting friends and start trading fabric, quilt blocks and full projects for the ultimate community sewing activity! From fabric to block to project exchanges, Chrissie Grace and her team of all-star contributors show you the best way to organize and run your very own swap while making 12 beautiful projects. Whether you form your group in person or virtually online, you'll love the excitement of giving and receiving handmade items.
Inside Sew to Swap, you'll find:
- 12 fully illustrated patterns for full-size quilts, pillows, doll quilts and more featuring your favorite designer fabrics and color combinations
- Detailed how-to instructions for organizing, running and participating in 10 individual swaps using the patterns in the book
- Step-by-step technique tutorials throughout to help you master a new skill while making the project
- Interviews, patterns, blocks and quilts from 17 of your favorite blogger personalities, including John Adams (Quilt Dad), Nettie Peterson (A Quilt is Nice) and Allison Harris (Cluck. Cluck. Sew.)
- Fun and inspirational projects that you'll love making, even if you don't swap a thing!