on 17 October 2015
Beautiful replica of the scarf worn by Sylvester McCoy as the 7th Doctor. Great quality product and gift boxed too. Another amazing addition to the Lovarzi range and to my Cosplay outfit collection. Delivery was fast and the item was well packaged too. Great to see that Lovarzi are continuing to add more items to their very accurate Doctor Who range with umbrellas, scarves, ties, handkerchiefs and sweaters. This wasn't my first Lovarzi purchase and I am sure it won't be my last as long as they keep producing their Doctor Who Licenced range!
on 5 February 2014
This is a great little product if, liked you were looking to perfect a 7th Doctor cosplay outfit. The pattern is great and very authentic. I'd been looking all over for this item of cosplay and despite it being a little pricey (it is pure silk however) I went for it and am very glad I did!
on 27 February 2015
Brilliant item. Wore it at the SFBall 2015 in Southampton as part of a costume, and Sylvester McCoy comment that he liked my outfit. It would not have been nearly as good without this item.
on 19 February 2014
My son was delighted with this scarf , it was nicely gift boxed and it is very good quality .
on 24 November 2013
After years (and I do mean years!) of searching at last my very grown up adult son has his very own version of Sylvester McCoy's scarf! He has loved all things Doctor Who since he was kneehigh to a grasshopper! We were extremelly impressed by the quality and how great the replication actually is. Comes in a great Doctor Who gift box which is where it lives when my own Doctor isn't wearing it even though it was really bought to be part of his collection rather than his wardrobe! Fantastic and looking forward to more Who replica costume pieces!
on 7 December 2014
A excellent item that looks perfect with any 7th Doctor Cosplay
on 15 March 2015
My son loves it he wore it to the SCI-FI Convention