- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Seresin Reserve Sauvignon Blanc 2010 Wine 75 cl
|Price:||£25.05 (£25.05 / 75 cl) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£3.00 (11%)|
- The palate is finely textured with gooseberry, subtly lychee and mineral flavours leading to a persistent finish
- This Sauvignon Blanc displays tropical and citrus aromas framed by a fresh acidity and underpinned by a chalky mineral complexity
- Vines are grown in a wide river valley, that has a number of different soil types, from shallow, stony soils to areas covered in large surface boulders
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
This Sauvignon Blanc displays tropical and citrus aromas framed by a fresh acidity and underpinned by a chalky mineral complexity. The palate is finely textured with gooseberry, subtly lychee and mineral flavours leading to a persistent finish. This wine is drinking well now but will develop well over the next five years.