on 18 August 2012
It only took me about 3 days to read this book, it's so readable and fluent that it's easy to keep on going for half a day at a time.

I liked it more than the previous intermediate chapter. A lot happens in it, and I liked that most characters had a moment to shine without overshadowing the others. Even Pulsar, of which I'm not a big fan, was fine in this book and the final development fits nicely with what has been done with her so far. The Blight was great. It was like reading a sci-fi Resident Evil or zombie story, with these parasite-infested characters marching on. I won't spoil anything but there is a very powerful scene at one point, probably my favourite in the entire series so far.

So, a most enjoyable book in this most enjoable saga.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 26 January 2015
I enjoys this almost as much as the last previous titles. It's inky draw back is that it felt slightly to long, and could have done with a bit of tightening up in some of the scenes.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again