Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Prime Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 23 Mar 2011 18:49:56 GMT
A recent reviewer (at Amazon U.S. -- there are, so far, no reviews here at Amazon U.K.) of my début novel, Trompe-l'oeil, described it as "sensuous literary fiction." (A previous reviewer had chosen "erotic obsession," but I think this latter description comes closer to the truth.)

In any case, I thought it might be of interest both to readers and to writers here at Amazon U. K. to consider the genre as a possible alternative to "Erotica." I'm not trying to create a schism, mind you. I ain't Henry VIII, and this ain't the start of an anti-Papist, Anglican Church. It's just a suggestion.

If you've got an opinion, we'd all love to hear it. If you've got a book that you feels more accurately fits into this newer category, we'd love to hear about it -- and why you think it does.

Thanks!

Russell (Bittner)

[[ASIN: 0578037092]]

Posted on 23 Mar 2011 19:00:05 GMT
Stories in the Key of C. Minor.

Sorry about the extra message, but my ASIN didn't take in the original post.)

Russell
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  23 Mar 2011
Latest post:  23 Mar 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about