Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
it is pretty good, I haven't used it much my self because I use the Astro 2013 mix amp, but when I used it it sounded pretty good, although I wasn't a bit fan of the 3D G4AM1 setting it has on it. So no you don't need to buy a sound card for it.
26 May 2014 by Sam R.
votes
Well all I can say is you can't go wrong with sennheiser great sound. I just got the sennheiser gaming one headphones witch is the same as the pc363d apart from the 7.1 surround sound.
27 Jun 2014 by Matthew
votes
Hi Gordon, Just checked the specs on my headphones. Selectable Audio Channels are, - Stereo, - Quad, - 5.1 Surround, - 7.1 Surround. Selectable Frequence Ranges run from 16 bit - 8KHz to 24 bit - 96KHz. I listen to TV,Radio,music and video DVD`s, and play computer games using Teamspeak 3, and everything sounds excellent. Hope this is of use to you.
29 Aug 2014 by paddyoreilly
votes
Your question made me want to check this for myself as I haven't even thought about trying. I plugged them into the USB port on the PS4 and surprisingly it worked. Make sure you go to audio output settings and select Output to Headphones - All Audio. The only thing is you can only adjust the volume from the headset or during gameplay hold down the PS4 home button and select adjust devices and turn up the headphone volume there. Plus you won't be getting the 5.1 or 7.1 as a driver is needed so its just stereo sound.
8 days ago by J T.
votes
They can, but I think you will lose the surround sound features of the inbuilt USB sound card. Check out here http://en-us.sennheiser.com/gaming-headset-pc-363d towards the bottom it explains the ps4 abilities.
22 days ago by Mr. J. R. Davidson
votes
these or mmx 300? 16 May 2014
These are amazing, they have brought out a white version but these are beast!
16 May 2014 by Rick
votes
The PC363D uses two standard 3.5mm (for the sound and the mic) that connects to the mini soundcard/EMPthat comes with it. Even if the xbox one adapter was compatible with two 3.5mm, you'd have to make sure that it has enough power for the headset. The PC363D headset has a 112dB sensitivity and a 50 ohm impedance. That means, it offers an awesome overall quality but it requires an EMP to perform. The 3D G4ME 1 (soudcard/EMP) that comes with the headset is what adds up about 50$ to the price. If you are not to use it, maybe look for another headset. Hope it helped ;)
28 Jun 2014 by Xnerdz
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers