Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 25 questions
vote
Hi Tony, here is a full list; one stereo audio cable with 3.5 mm jack plugs, one 3.5mm to 6.3mm jack adapter, and one 3.5mm to 2 RCA plugs adapter. Other extras included in the box are two AAA batteries, two cable tidy accessories, and 4 country adapters for the mains supply (UK, EU, AU, US). Hope this helps, Rob.
20 Nov 2014 by Rob
vote
They transmit through walls - but I tend to find that I lose connection if the signal has to travel through more than two.
25 Apr 2014 by Vincent
votes
if plugged into TV headphone socket it works ok but no sound will come from speakers ie no one else can hear. I plug mine into the Freesat box Phono out socket this works best as the TV speaker sound is not affected. There is a slight delay in sound but hardly noticeable. Hope this helps
6 Jul 2014 by MR NORMAN DELAFIELD
votes
Tj, yes they can. There are two balance buttons, to balance the volume between the left and right earphone, alongside the volume up and down and on/off button. So 5 buttons in all, all on the right earphone. Hope this helps. Dave.i
9 Jan 2014 by Mr. D. W. Clark
votes
Well, I'm 63 with good hearing. I use mine so that my other half is not disturbed by the TV once she has gone to bed. These phones are amazing (clarity, tone, bass and treble (they are expensive and German after all, just like a Mercedes!!)) I would say that there is no leakage whatsoever. You would have to be a headbanger to have them so loud that they leaked enough to disturb anyone else in the room. If so then you would damage your hearing. The idea, in my opinion, is that noise from outside the phones, from the room, does not impinge upon what you are listening to, i.e. they block out other noises in the room so that you can listen perfectly to conversation in a film or music from radio/Cd's. They do this superbly. I don't think that you will be able to wear them with the volume set to over 50%, so really the question of 'sound leakage', in my opinion, would not occur. If you need to have them so loud that leakage occurs you will need medical treatment later in life. Hopes this helps.
23 Jun 2014 by Mr. D. W. Clark
votes
Make sure base station is away from any interference, I had mine next to router and had same problem, relocated and now its fine. Ideally needs to be isolated best u can. Hope this helps, it did for me.
31 May 2014 by Andy Marshall
votes
"Does the RS180 transmitter have to be plugged into the mains. Yes the docking station does need to be plugged into the mains. does it have its own rechargeable battery. only the headphones have rechargeable batteries which are supplied. the docking station does not need batteries
5 Oct 2014 by Aggressive shopper
votes
The TX 180 transmitter can be connected to any line-out jack of mobile or home audio devices. If you can plug headphones into it, you can plug the transmitter into it.
15 Jul 2014 by Arthur Twoshakes
votes
Hi, Short answer; technically yes, but not in a way that causes problems. I.e, these headphones will not slow down your internet speed, cause you to lose signal etc. These headphones operate on the 2.4 GHz wireless range, meaning that like your printer, router and so on, they will occupy a frequency on that wireless range along with all your other devices, without interfering with them. Sometimes interference does occur, but this is rare (I have never had problems with WiFi related to my RS180's), and most modern routers are able to adjust their frequency automatically to avoid congestion on your wireless network. If a problem does occur, there are some steps you can take with these headphones. Some more info is on the Sennheiser customer service page: https://sennheiserusa.happyfox.com/kb/article/219-there-is-wireless-signal-or-wifi-interference-rs160-rs170-rs180 Hope this helps, Rob
2 days ago by Rob
votes
It connects to a phono socket the same way as wired headphones would be
10 Oct 2014 by tbw
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers