Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 On-Ear Headphones - Red
|Price:||£89.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Immaculately stylish, in a range of distinctive colours that provide a discrete revelation of luxury that hints at their superb performance
- On-Ear design crafted from luxurious, lightweight and hardwearing materials including stainless steel and soft Alcantara
- Powered by Sennheiser's 18Ω proprietary transducers, which utilise high-end headphone technology to deliver full sound with extraordinary detail
- Single-sided detachable cable with an in-line remote and mic compatible with Apple's iDevices; connected by means of a premium low-profile angled plug
- On-ear design passively reduces background noise to a minimum in even the noisiest of environments; comes with a soft carrying case
There is a newer model of this item:
Sennheiser products sold and dispatched by Amazon.co.uk carry the Sennheiser limited warranty. Learn more here.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 On-Ear Headphones - Red
|Delivery||FREE Delivery||FREE Delivery||FREE Delivery||FREE Delivery|
|Dimensions||23 cm x 20 cm x 8 cm||22.9 cm x 20.1 cm x 8.3 cm||20.5 cm x 10 cm x 24 cm||10 cm x 20 cm x 23 cm|
|Item Weight||159 g||680 g||272 g||313 g|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Style Name: On-ear | Colour Name: Red
MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphones (Available in Ivory, Blue, Pink, Green, Red, Black and Brown)
The MOMENTUM On-Ear`s elegant design and distinctive colours embody the high-end aesthetics of the company’s award-winning MOMENTUM full-size headphones in a smaller format, that’s perfect for enjoying high performance sound on the go. Joining Sennheiser’s original Style Collection (ivory, blue, pink and green), you can also choose from a range that includes high-gloss black, classic brown and bold red.
There’s so much more – you can enjoy the perfect combination of sound and style. Powerful, state-of-the-art magnet systems offer uncompromising stereo sound that is richly detailed and spacious with a slight emphasis on the bass.
- Choose from either a range of subtle pastel or statement bold colours to suit your style
- Luxurious, lightweight design that will take you anywhere
- Enjoy a rich pure sound that is incredibly detailed
- Detachable in-line remote and microphone compatible with Apple’s iDevices
Learn more about the MOMENTUM On-Ears
The MOMENTUM On-Ear is a brilliant way to enjoy music when travelling to work; the compact on-ear design lets you take that experience anywhere. The luxurious Alcantara ear pads reduce background noise to a minimum in noisy environments, while a convenient in-line remote and microphone allow direct control over Apple iDevices for music playback and making and receiving calls on the go.
- MOMENTUM On-Ear headphones are crafted from luxurious, lightweight materials including stainless steel and soft Alcantara – stylish yet durable enough to use on the move
- Match your style - MOMENTUM On-Ear is available in a choice of seven different colours to suit your individual look
- Powered by Sennheiser’s 18Ω proprietary sound drivers – the On-Ear’s deliver full stereo sound with an extraordinary rendition of detail
- Closed-back design - to reduce background noise to a minimum in even the noisiest of environments (also allowing enough sound through to give you a sense of the environment you are in)
- Premium comfort - soft and supple ear pads made from high quality Alcantara, sourced from Milan
- The headband is crafted from a single piece of stainless steel - it is easy to adjust, lightweight and durable
- Maximum convenience - a single-sided detachable cable with an in-line remote and microphone for compatibility with Apple devices
- Chic, durable carrying case, also for storage
* Functions are device dependent
Did you know?
Lightweight yet strong, the MOMENTUM On-Ears elegant headband sliders are made from premium stainless steel. The headband and ear pads are wrapped in high-tech Alcantara, a luxury material used by car and yacht upholsterers for its unique combination of softness, comfort and durability.
Sennheiser recommends this headphone for...
...anyone who would like to be able to combine both a smart, eye-catching design and incredible sound performance in a portable format. It’s so easy to fit these into your everyday life.
This headphone is compatible with any device with a 3.5 mm headphone socket for audio, including MP3, iPod, iPhone (iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries).
MOMENTUM On-Ear headphones
Cable with smart remote
Standard connection cable
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I got a pair in pink solely because they were an incredible £59.99, which was a price I was happy to pay to try these out and not feel as though I'd regret it so much if they didn't live up to expectations, but they seriously exceed expectations, even though I feel a bit self conscious walking around in public with bring pink headphones on. Would defiantly look into getting a pair of ivory over-ear Sennheiser's when I'm feeling a little more flush in the future.
In my opinion I feel that the over ear headphones are preferable to the on ear headphones.
1.Sound quality is absolutely fantastic: clearly the most important in combo with the look.
2. Aesthetically great
3. In built microphone and therefore can be used for hands free calls/ compatible with other things like gaming
4. Useful volume control
5. Comfortable to wear
6. Well-constructed when compared to other brands that I have previously used.
7. carrying case is useful and again even this reflects the product quality
8. The wire: the cable wire detached from the headphones if it is caught in anything therefore preventing any damage to the wire or the headphone port itself.
10. Very good noise cancellation
1. Price: they are expensive no doubt. However o spent more on these when I bought them. They are currently listed at around 185 and I spent close to 250. I haven't had any regrets.
Overalls i would highly recommend this product for those that are looking for a high quality pair of headphones that will last.
And I'm thrilled to say that even after a prolonged period of heavy use they still look virtually brand new, are working perfectly and sound fantastic.
This was my first (fairly expensive) pair of headphones after years of Sony in-ear buds and I've never looked back.
And unsurprisingly the Momentum's blow my Brother's beats out of the water in both build and sound quality.
If you're in the market for a solid pair of excellent sounding headphones, then you can't go wrong with these. Trust me, they are superb.
I have been a big fan of the Momentums and they have quickly become my go-to set of cans when looking for a relaxed listening experience.
So, what are the differences between the new Momentums and the old ones? Well, the first difference is the size, the cups are a good bit smaller on the new ones. Secondly, the headband has slightly less padding, thirdly the earcup padding is made from a synthetic suede that is very hard wearing (as opposed to the plush leather cups of the old Momentums) and fourth is the included case, whereas the old Momentums had a semi-rigid, form-fitting case, the new cans have a generically shaped case which is less rigid (but nonetheless very nice).
One other important difference I noted was the size of the headphone jack, the new cans seem to have shrunk the jack to miniscule proportions, the old cans had a very nice metal jack that could be adjusted from straight on to 90 degrees.
The pictures show the main differences.
Anyway, these cans ooze sex appeal, they are firmly aimed at the street market and will (hopefully) take some of the market share away from the god-awful Beats cans that the kids seem to think are the nuts.
Sennheiser is a well respected brand that has been in the game for a long time and their upper end cans such as the HD 800's and HD 650's have been praised by high-end audiophilles the world over. It is only right that the technology filters down to the lower range items. The original Momentums were highly praised for their styling and highly impressive sound quality.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Quality item. Sound is awesome and build quality is excellent for the money. They can get a bit uncomfortable after extended use but, nothing that's a deal killer. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Nbc
A Great set of cans that sound fantastic. For the past few years i bombed off Sennheiser for AKG now due to the lack of AKG models that i like I've had to look elsewhere . Read morePublished 3 days ago by fac123
Great sounding headphones and very well made. There are two things I think could be better. 1) The cup's aren't big enough for me and after an hour or so I've had enough. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Jerry Smith
These are great. Really comfortable and the sound quality for closed is sublime, for any price range. Read morePublished 7 days ago by J McMac
Light weight comfy and the sound quality brilliant. First headset ever bought and they fit the billPublished 13 days ago by Sat