Make the most of your music
MM 30i Ear-canal Headset (Available in Black or White) for Apple Devices
The ideal everyday solution to upgrading your sound experience - a headset specifically designed for iPhone, iPad and iPod users. Multiple sizes of ear adaptors are provided, letting you find the best fit to create a seal in the ear canal to block out unwanted ambient noise. The headset can be used even when external sound volumes are high. An inline microphone and 3-button remote allow you to make phone calls, take voice notes, control music playback, and adjust volume on Apple* and other compatible smartphones and tablets, also MP3 players.
- Designed to put you in touch with your music and calls
- Blocks outside noise to reduce distraction
- Clear, natural audio with a wide frequency response and excellent bass performance
- Lightweight and compact for use anywhere and everywhere
Learn more about the MM 30i
It lets you answer or end a call, and activate voice control without having to reach for your phone. You have instant volume control, and you can play, pause and skip to the next or previous track with just a touch on the in-line unit.
Designed for Apple enthusiasts
- Made for iPhone, iPad, iPod and Macbook Pro*
- Smart in-line remote control with microphone – change the volume, control your music-playing options, answer or end calls and activate Voice Control – all from a sleek built-in unit
- Feel the beat – with bass-driven Sennheiser sound
- A 1.2 m cable provides plenty of slack and has a gold-plated 3.5 mm plug for wide compatibility with MP3 players, CD players, laptops and more
- Noise isolating ear canal design for enhanced sound clarity
- Comfortable custom fit – 3 sizes of ear sleeves (S/M/L) supplied
- Audio is supported by most other sources with a 3.5 mm jack such as MP3 and CD players etc. Full functionality* with iPad, iPod, iPhone but some functions may be limited on other makes of mobile phone. (iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.)
- Peace of mind with global support for quick replacements
Did you know?
It lets you control the volume, stop, pause and skip tracks, accept or reject phone calls, and even voice control your mobile device. Meaning, you can keep your iPhone, iPod or iPad securely tucked away.
Sennheiser recommends this headset for...
.. Connoisseurs of high-quality sound and style, who are looking for a simple, smart, multi-featured headset.
*The remote and microphone are supported by iPod touch (2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th generation), iPod classic, iPod nano (4th, 5th and 6th generation), iPod shuffle (3rd and 4th generation), iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad and Macbook, Macbook Pro and Mac Pro (2009 and later). Voice Control is supported by the iPod touch (3rd, 4th and 5th generation), iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. (iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc). Also MP3 players, CD players, laptops etc.
Meet the range of ear-canal headsets:
| || |
MM 30i (Black or White)
MM 70i (Black or White)
|Wearing Style ||Ear-Canal ||Ear-Canal ||Ear-Canal |
|Frequency Responsebr>(Headphones) ||17 – 20,000 Hz ||18 – 22,000 Hz ||C10 – 20,000 Hz |
|Frequency Response |
|80 – 15,000 Hz ||80 – 15,000 Hz ||80 – 15,000 Hz |
|Sound Pressure Level (SPL) ||106 dB ||106 dB ||125 dB |
|Impedance (Ohms) ||16 Ohms ||16 Ohms ||16 Ohms |
|Cable Length ||1.2 m ||1.4 m ||1.2 m |
|Jack Plug ||3.5mm, Angled ||3.5mm, Angled ||3.5mm, Angled |
|Weight (Approx.) ||11 g ||12 g ||18 g |
|Accessories ||One Ear Sleeve Set in Three Different Sizes (S/M/L) ||Two Types of Ear Adapter Sets (S/M/L) |
|Three Types of Ear Adapters (S/M/L) |
Protective Case with Silica Gel Pads
Sound Adjustment and Cleaning Tool
Optional Ear Hooks