Sennheiser HD 228 closed supra-aural headphones
Pump up your urban active lifestyle with the HD 228 – these headphones provide excellent bass performance as well as a comfortable fit. High ease-of-use is also guaranteed with their single-sided cable.
- Listen to your music anywhere you like with the closed supra-aural design
- Enjoy long listening sessions with extra-soft ear pads
- Discover the musical depth of your favourite songs with outstanding bass performance
Learn more about the HD 228
The HD 228 headphones and their rich bass delivery produce a sound you will love to listen to all day long. High-performance neodymium magnets guarantee a crystal-clear stereo sound with first-class depth reproduction. The closed headphone design ensures an effective attenuation of ambient noise, meaning that you can enjoy unimpeded listening without disturbing those around you. The extra-soft ear pad cushioning also means that the HD 228 headphones can be worn comfortably for hours on end. They’re stylish, too; the elegantly curved headphones look great whether you choose HD 228 Black or HD 228 White.
- Powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms for stereo sound with outstanding bass performance
- Closed supra-aural design blocks outside noise and creates a controlled environment for better sound
- Individually adjustable earcups for a secure and comfortable fit
- Optimized for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and CD players
- Available in modern white or stylish black
- 2-year warranty
Did you know?
With their combination of high-power neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms, the Sennheiser HD 228 headphones are the right choice for iPod or iPhone owners who are serious about their music.
Sennheiser recommends this headphone for...
...all mobile music lovers. The Sennheiser HD 228 headphones give you superior pleasure when listening to your library anywhere you are.
Optimized for MP3, iPod, iPhone (iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries) and portable media players.
The Sennheiser HD 228 is covered by a warranty of 24 months. Sennheiser‘s worldwide service network will provide swift and smooth handling of any case of warranty that might occur.