Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
votes
Not that I know of, but I don't see why they wouldn't be suitable. I am sure that they won't be a disturbance to other nearby passengers if the volume is at a suitable level. Hope this answer is of help.
8 days ago by John Shumacher
votes
No. These headphones would not keep out all the groans!! I believe that there is a model further up the cost chain.!
26 Feb 2015 by Hazel
votes
It couldn't be easier they just pull off
14 Feb 2015 by W B Yeats
votes
The jack is a standard male 3.5mm, suitable for phone and mp3 player sockets. From your description it wouldn't fit your Kindle, but if you need a great pair of phones for your audio devices, they're well worth getting..
12 Jan 2015 by Keith Roberts
votes
Yes - standard sized jackplugs on these and compatible will all Apple Ipods and Ipads. I use mine with the Nano, so 100% yes.
30 Nov 2014 by OneDameRemains
votes
They can be used with anything that has a 3.5mm stereo jack socket, so yes.
28 Nov 2014 by M. C. Holmes
votes
no volume control
26 Nov 2014 by jack
votes
You don't need an adaptor, they will work on a plane.
1 Oct 2014 by Ron
votes
The PX100-11 cable ends in a small jack plug, which can be converted to a larger jack with an inexpensive adaptor, so whichever your TV has could be utilised. Remember that plugging in the phones will probably mute the TV speaker sound for other people in the room. Also the PX 100 has a very short lead (only 120 cms.), most suitable for iPod listening, so you might also need an extension cable for comfortable viewing distance. I made up a five-metre lead for exactly that purpose.
28 Sep 2014 by Mike
votes
My son had a pair and the left channel stopped working. My wife bought him a new pair after about twelve mounths. I do not know were to send them if they need to be repaired. Why don't you contact amazon and seek advise about repars or check your perchase and the supplier. Regards Alastair
18 Sep 2014 by Mr. Anthony Gittens
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers