on 7 September 2010
I have a Samsung ES55 and wanted to purchase a camera case to keep it clean and scratch free! I came across this one and thought it looked great value for money. the bonus was it was pink so matched my camera. I received the product and my camera fitted nice and snugly inside it. I carry it everywhere knowing that its easy to spot in my bag whenever I need to use it. brilliant! would definitely recommend! :) x
on 23 May 2010
Ordered this late Thursday evening, received Saturday morning on normal postage, does what it says on the label small camera case, ideal protection for my new camera, still small enough to fit in your pocket or handbag
on 24 November 2010
If you're looking for a basic camera case then this is the one for you. It's pretty tough (i'm accident prone!) and waterproof. Would recommend.
on 18 January 2011
Excellent service - arrived within a couple of days - product cheap but just what I wanted for my new Nikon Coolpix S3000. I had priced several options and took a chance on the cheapest - it is good value for money and I would recommend it.

AM
on 10 December 2010
This semi-hard case is the best protection for your camera. I've bought a new Sony Cybershot and it fits in it perfectly. Plus, it's stylish, it matches the pink colour of my camera.
on 15 January 2011
My order was dealt with speedily and I received it virtually the next day, even though it was sent the 'standard' route.
Camera case is just as described and allows my new camera to fit into the case snuggly.
I absolutely love the colour too!
on 26 March 2011
I ordered this mostly based on the other reviews. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived as it's not as bright a pink as on the picture, but more a pale pink which I much prefer. My little Canon camera fits in perfectly and as it's a hard case I don't have to worry about anything when I got my camera with me. I love my little camera case and I can't recommend it enough.
on 20 July 2011
Camera case arrived very quickly and I'm very happy with it. Fits my camera (Samsung PL100) perfectly. Lovely colour and seems very sturdy so hopefully will give the camera the protection it needs whilst being carried around in my handbag.
on 30 March 2012
Particulary wanted a pink camera case for my daughter and had no troulbe findnig this one which was a very reasonable price. Postage was only £2. and delivey was very quick. Like the product would definately recommend to others.
on 13 June 2012
This is a really useful little camera case. Neat, pretty and functional. What more could anyone need?

It arrived very soon after it was ordered and was well packaged.