on 1 October 2013
I am one of those people that cannot stick to things whether that be sticking to a diet or generally sticking to things I know that I need to. This book breaks down HOW you can actually discipline yourself with simple step by step actions so far I have put the principles into place in the little time I have had the book and I really found it useful. I would suggest you get this book if you are serious about finding discipline in your life.
on 11 December 2013
This is a clear, precise, straightforward book. I'm a big believer of simple things, as I believe that power lies within simplicity. There is no need to overcomplicate things, and this book is a clear manifestation of that! It's filled with great advice on how to build your willpower from scratch by applying techniques that could make a a real impact in your life if applied properly. If you are looking for a no BS guide to increase your self discipline, I think you should start here. Highly recommended!
on 22 February 2014
I read this book because I was looking for some simple and straight forward techniques on how to improve "self-discipline" or better yet, how to NOT give in to every whimsical temptation! Glad to say, this book delivered just that! great stuff. I would recommend.
on 28 February 2014
This is probably the least developed skill in most people and for good reason. It is the most difficult one to acquire because it is simply no fun to be disciplined. It is the skill we need, so we can focus on the tasks that we consider unpleasant that gets us the most results. So this is where this book comes in at this point and shows us how to forge an iron will to get things done. It has all the normal tips and tactics and also a lot of strategies I wasn't aware of. This is a mandatory buy.
on 10 June 2014
Given the low price I thought it was worth a punt but after reading NOW I can confidently say that this 'book' is utter rubbish. It rapidly and frustratingly descends into a poorly articlated repitition of common sense axioms in bullet point form with the writer demonstrating the depth of insight you might expect from a creature that has just crawled out of the primordial soup. AVOID.
on 4 February 2014
The most positive comment I can make about this read, is that it was quick,
Maybe a 5 year old could take something from it,
on 18 May 2014
I guess I'm just too undisciplined for this to work. I couldn't even make myself read this book to the end.