Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 May 2008
I bought this yesterday as I thought it would help me learn to meditate, as in the past I have had problems visualising. The first meditation is truly wonderful as it starts off in a picture gallery, there you notice a picture of a paradise island and then you find yourself taking a relaxing swim to the island.
I don't want to spoil the rest for you, but i do recomend using headphones and a sleepmask for best effect, as the title above says; I didn't want to go back.
on 27 September 2009
This CD is brilliant! Loved every minute of being in my own little world listening to the soothing voice of the guide and the background noises helped your imagination create the atmosphere. I really didn't want to come back to reality!
on 8 September 2011
Played this cd last night it does just what it says on the label its not just good its very good it takes you into another world top marks for this cd excellent for mind body and soul
on 1 June 2014
I've got most of the cds from this series and can't speak highly enough of them. Although I enjoy spiritually based cds they are non-religious - preferring to dwell on positive thinking, relaxation etc. The sound effects are AWESOME !!!! and they are relatively short so you can enjoy them easily without having to put an hour aside at a time. Thoroughly recommended. The lady narrator has a great voice. The guy is ok too. Both speak clearly and pleasantly and the 'scripts' are excellent. Quite magical and marvellous and takes one away from normal life into somewhere rather nice!
on 5 August 2011
The tracks are very relaxing, and you're made to feel important and special. I would have just liked tracks two and three to be 20 minutes long as well.
on 25 September 2013
these cds are great i have a few now and they are all relaxing and great for 20 minute time out of a busy day
on 8 December 2008
This CD was ok, it wasn't the best I've ever heard though.

The non-speaking pauses in the meditations were too long for me and my mind wandered. Also the visualisations didn't really capture my imagination that much, and at times I didn't find the narrator completely clear about what I was meant to be visualising.

But all in all it's not that bad, and other people may have got a lot more from it than I did. The three stars are because there was nothing wrong with it, just nothing that good about it either. Still, I've heard much better guided meditation CDs!
on 8 August 2014
Like the relaxing aspects of this - the music and the meditations.
on 9 November 2014
great
on 5 September 2013
Having bought many relaxation CD's over the years, I found this one to be not that brilliant, I suppose if you have never hears these sort of cd's it's alright but I found the voice was slightly irritating and not as restful as I had hoped