on 13 December 2013
I put them on my brand new shoes and walked the 10 mins to my local railway station. Went to Birmingham New Street station, walked to the nearby Post Office and sat awaiting my number call. Looked down at shoes and noticed right pad completely worn to shreds and left showing dramatic wear. Complete waste of time and cash. Went to Timpson's to but some that will do the job.
on 8 January 2014
THESE ARE NOT TOO BE CALLED ANTI SLIP, I FOUND THEM TO BE VERY SLIPPERY. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND OR BUY AGAIN
on 27 November 2013
The soles are made of a very thin plastic material, not rubber as specified, the adhesive does not secure the grips to the shoe sole, so that in the rain they simply fall off.
on 14 October 2013
Bought three pairs of these and put the first pair on a pair of shoes. After the first rainy day, both had half come off. The glue is clearly not suitable, even though the anti slip part did seem to do its job until the first wet day!!!
on 9 June 2013
These "self adhesive" grips are completely useless. They will not stick to the shoes at all. Don't bother buying them.
on 3 February 2013
Wont stick to shoe when it rains, they fall straight off so a real waste of time! Just get shoes resoled
on 2 February 2014
They stuck well. Thy are designed to fit any size of ladies shoes. There were no instructions with them or any advice as to wearing them in the wet but the first time I went up the garden to get my washing in in the rain, the sole became detatched. It did re stick but I felt less confident.
on 5 April 2014
The pads are a tad small, don't cover as much of the shoe as I expected. In addition, it does not stick properly, and keeps slipping off. But the worst part is the smell - even after a week in the garden it was impossible to be in the same room.
on 18 July 2013
Not sure if I would recommend this product to others. it does what it says it will do, but pads fall off in the rain. Not sure if I would order again.
on 15 November 2014
These pads are not made of rubber they are some sort of formed plastic. They aren't non slip either. Not like the description at all !!!!