on 23 January 2014
using my hubbies account since I don't have my own for this review: I got this watch since I really like white watches and it seemed at that time like a perfect choice. very good price and I was very pleased. but must say to all who are thinking of getting it... if you want a watch for more than few months this is not the one for you. the strap gets so dirty and no matter how much I tried to get it cleaned and keep it white it was not happening. now it looks like a very dirty watch. :/ I'm very disappointed since I really liked it. as a watch it keeps good time, water resistant 50m and it glows in the dark showing time. thats the only reason why I gave it one star. to bad it can't stay white... would have given it 5 stars if it did.
on 21 January 2014
Got this watch as a gift and really liked the look of it however soon after wearing got quite disappointed - the strap and the white polycarbonate material got brownish colour and looks dirty. I tried to wash and to use different chemical solutions however the dirty wear look wouldn't go away, I was wearing it only at my desk in the office, deginitely not digging soil or doing muddy sports. Quite disappointing TBH and I can see why these are on sale!..
on 2 August 2013
This is the nicest watch I have ever had, its really comfortable, looks good and keeps perfect time, I have had several nice remarks about it and so glad I bought it.
on 29 December 2012
Fitted the bill for what we needed and hopefully it will be of good quality as only time will tell!!!!!
on 30 December 2013
Hard to believe its a Sekonda really, bought it as a add on present for my wife and felt a bit embarrassed looks ok wait till you touch it and the bracelet could of came out of a cheap Christmas cracker, I kid you not!
on 14 November 2014
Gorgeous looking I was so pleased but within a few weeks massively discoloured as all the reviews did forewarn me . Very disappointing not a good product sekonda! Good time peice and good for swimming but not smart looking , scruffy and grubby .
on 15 August 2013
I am very happy with this watch. It came 2 days before it was estimated to come and arrived packed very carefully. This is an excellent watch, I really recommend it. It looks beautiful too :)
on 5 February 2014
good delivery, nice looking watch bought as a gift. Person only wore it to work sat at desk, strap became quickly discoloured and was not able to remove dirt with clearning aides. Very poor product
on 6 September 2014
Bought this as a gift and was pleasantly surprised at the way it was presented in the box. I had bought this exact watch in airport duty free (mens version) as a cheap watch to wear on holiday without the worry of loosing or damaging a good watch. I can say the ladies version I ordered had a nicer strap than the gents and looks really nice on. At £20 you won't find a nicer looking well packaged watch. Buy it if you like the pics, you won't be disappointed.
on 16 December 2013
Wanted a watch that was practical yet looked good whilst on a beach holiday! Excellent service and good value for money.