on 4 December 2013
Bought for £20 in a lightening deal. Love the design and style of the watch. Was disappointed that the battery was dead so £7.50 to replace on receipt. The pendant is really pretty but after 3 or 4 times worn the chain is turning black and not cleaning up with my silver cloth, however I like the pendant and the match with my watch so I will buy a silver chain and swap across. If I'd paid £70 full list price I'd feel miffed but for £20, I'm happy.
on 13 November 2013
It looks to be a nice watch, with a shining and nice stainless touch to it..necklace is also very light and cute..
on 3 December 2013
I bought this as a present so I can't comment on the time keeping etc but it is a gorgeous looking watch and the necklace was an added bonus! I would be happy if I received this watch as a present. It was a lightning deal and therefore an absolute bargain for the quality!
on 25 December 2014
Delivery time was really good but it doesn't work. I'm assuming it's the battery so will have to get that replaced. Watch is also too big so would fit larger wrists better if you don't want to pay to have the size adjusted. Nice watch though
on 26 March 2014
Well what can I say. Been promising to buy myself a watch for years but you know what it's like kids and husbands always come first!
When I spotted this gorgeous watch and necklace set on Amazon I couldn't believe my luck as I have seen very similar watches of the same brand and type for three to four times the amount I paid and none of them had a necklace included!
Consequently I had to rush to see what he indoors thought and as he was suitably impressed I very quickly ordered the item.
Delivered very quickly I haven't had the watch off since and wear my lovely necklace for high days and holidays!
Thank you Amazon for sourcing an amazing product at an amazing prize.
I am your ever faithful customer.
on 3 July 2013
i bought it as a gift for a friend of mine..it looks beautiful and i am sure my friend is happy to have it
on 30 December 2013
my wife was pleased with these items and they look really good on , so in my opinion these are a good buy
VINE VOICEon 29 June 2014
Very pleased with the watch which is more than I can say for the accompanying 'necklace', which looks very cheap and tacky. Would have been better to have sold the watch without this unnecessary addition. Price was good - bought as a Lightning Deal.
on 20 December 2014
Watch arrived not working, probably with a dud battery
on 23 December 2014
A really pretty watch. Elegant and feminine. Great price. Well packaged. Arrived really quickly despite it being the run up to xmas. Ended up buying 2 as gifts.