Will this work with a Sega Emulator on Android, im using MD.EMU?
asked by MR F ALYAS on 14 Jan. 2014
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I think so, not tested it as not a Sega fan. I've used gba, n64, snes, psp emulators. If the app has controller support, should be ok
shady answered on 14 Jan. 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
yes this works with sega emulation, infact it works with all emulation. you may need to remap buttons but that is easily done via the emulator
M. Ellis answered on 14 Jan. 2014

A
Yes, but L2 and R2 might not work. Go to my blog nyko-playpad.blogspot if you have an Android 4.1 device. It will show you how to reprogram the entire controller to make every button work and lots of other info.
Israb Ali answered on 14 Jan. 2014

A
I haven't tried MD.EMU but I do have GBA.EMU (from the same author) and I can confirm that the controller is compatible with the app while the controller is paired via Bluetooth in HID mode. The controller works fine with Android games optimised for HID devices (the GTA games for example). However, do not whatever you do install the Nyko playground app on a Nexus 7 (2012 version), I used the app and found it caused the my Nexus 7 to be unable to successfully pair with the gamepad. As of Android 4.4 I no longer have an issue (but I do not use the app). Tested on Nexus 7 2012, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, with GBA.EMU
M. Bird answered on 14 Jan. 2014

A
I haven't used it on this particular emulator, but I have on lots of others and it works fine :)
Mrs P A Staples answered on 18 Jan. 2014

A
I'm sorry I don't know. I bought it for my Nexus 4 phone and ASUS tablet, both Android 4.4 and 4.2 respectvely.
Nick J Hayward answered on 28 Jan. 2014
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product