on 13 October 2013
I have really enjoyed reading these 3 superb books. The story is original and exciting, the characters are captivating and the writing flows beautifully, with such ease, it makes reading Michelle Warren's prose a real joy.
I can't go into the story as I refuse to ruin it for anyone who is yet to delve this magical world, but I will say that if you have not read this trilogy, do it, because soon there will be movies made of them & you'll be kicking yourself.
on 27 January 2014
What a fantastic end to this exciting trilogy. With more twist and turns than a Wanderers wormhole, this book has it all.
I've loved every one of these books and I'm only sad that it's come to an end.
Here's hoping for a fantastic director to mould it and shape it for the big screen!
on 20 May 2014
I could not stop reading this book and the first two. I would love to see this series in the cinema. I highly recommend to read them. :-)
on 11 November 2015
I've so far enjoyed so just had to buy and read the last book. I'm sure it will not disappoint