Format: Audio CD|Change

on 17 September 1999
If you have dreams and goals...this book will help you realise them and much more. Written in a style that is funny, frank and factual. Ideas and Concepts are explained using true life experiences, and are indepth so that they are easy to follow. I have found this book as a great source and guide, it is a truly awesome book. I highly reccomend it, furthermore it is a joy to read.
on 2 March 2007
This is an inspirational and informative book on how you can achieve remarkable success, wealth, confidence, peace and joy in your life by adopting the right attitude, positive self-image, setting challenging but achievable goals, adopting a productive work ethic, establishing good loving relationships with others, among other things. By the use of numerous and enlightening stories, Zig Ziglar shows the reader the way to the top and how we can improve our careers, our relationships and our destiny.

This insightful book explains how you can build a strong belief, confidence and how to get into the action habit in an easy to follow and understand format which makes the book useful to a wide readership. The book pragmatically examines why many people achieve mediocrity or are failures and what it takes to be a winner in a big way.

This is a self-help book, a how-to book on how you can get anything you want in life. I treat reading the book as a process of continuous learning about my personal vision, goals, self-image, human relations and desires both at work and in my family. I use it as my guide for dealing with people and in integrating the different responsibilities in my life, encompassing my professional, family and personal responsibilities.

I found the book inspiring, stimulating, thought provoking and very interesting. I refer to the book often to energize my spirit and to keep me thinking positively and avoiding being bogged down by trivialities.

This is an exceptional book for those that wish to live a happy, healthy, meaningful and successful life and to increase productivity in both business and personal basis.
on 8 November 2010
Zig explains his philosophies with a Texan drawl and a sense of humour unsurpassed in the self-help audio world. As for the book, it may be old and some stories may appear dated as a result but the ideas behind them are as relevant today as they were when he wrote them back in the 70s. And there is plenty of it - you won't be short-changed.

Some readers may have heard that Zig is religious - well, he is but he does not flog this aspect of his character to death and apart from some preaching in a later chapter (communists beware!) you'd probably miss it.

I cannot recommend this book highly enough.
on 27 June 2008
Speaker and writer Zig Ziglar makes the most of being endearingly cornball. He straightforwardly writes, "I plead guilty to loving the Lord, my wife, my family [and] my fellow man." He proudly wears his heart on his sleeve, dedicating this book to his beloved spouse of more than half a century, "Sugar Baby." He is sentimental to the extreme, writing across from the title page: "You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want." Well, people obviously love Ziglar's schmaltzy wisdom. For almost four decades, he has been a hugely popular motivational speaker and writer. This book, a classic from 1975, has been published in 12 languages, including Korean, Serbian, Turkish and Slovenian. Unlike many motivational, self-help authors who serve up insipid clichés and warmed-over mush, Ziglar offers worthy, inspiring - if simplistic - ideas on improving your life and achieving your goals. Some of his message stems from his cited Christian beliefs, but his focus is on boosting your morale, not your morals. getAbstract thinks he'll make you feel good about yourself, the people around you and life in general, if you can just accept that corniness is part of the package.
on 26 December 2000
I found Zig Zigar's 'See you at the top' to be a most pleasurable read. The book is well written and easy to digest. Zig conveys his lessons in the form of short stories and personal experiences, all of which are easy to relate to and easy to identify with. The book is a good motivation read. If you want to make a change in you're life or just looking for that little inspiration, this book will provide it. As an overview the book concentrates on building 'YOU', by looking at self-image, relationships, desire, achievement and proactive-ness amongst other things. The only bad point is that I found certain sections too be slightly too religion biased, but this does not really detract from a quality and an inspiration read. I will be recommending this too my friends as, I feel they too will benefit from this.
on 26 January 2010
I am a genuine sceptic about rah rah motivational speaking, but this is a truely inspirational cd. It is insightful, funny and easy to absorb. Zig Ziglar makes you think about things which seem so simple and obvious when you hear him speak about them, little tips and anecdotes ensure that you will never forget them. I would recommend this to anyone, a great buy
on 31 October 2010
As always, Ziglar is on great form and I highly recommend these Audio's for personal development. Mr. Ziglar captures the very nature of personal development and these audios are worth every penny and then some!
on 10 February 2013
Zig is an enthusing speaker. I could listen to his motivational speaches every day.
Some of the reviews don't rate him too well, and some find his accent annoying, but I reckon that these people are negative types anyhow.
on 12 September 2011
I bought this audio CD to listen to in the car, however I was disappointed. A lot of the reviews and write-up indicate that this is an abridged audio version of the book. However, what you get is probably 90 minutes of audio recorded live in a seminar with the same title as the book. I have not read the book but can only assume you get much less content here and it is probably only good for two or three listenings.
The content itself is great and Zig as always is very funny and interesting to listen to. If you have not heard Zig before then this could be a great starter. You may by annoyed by his accent if you are prone to minor irritations. My wife, for instance, doesn't like listening to him.
To conclude, I would suggest you buy the book, not the audio CD.
on 6 July 2013
This is a good CD, but I have to say I do prefer listening to Stephen Covey(Franklin Covey org.) for tips on success etc. Zig speaks very fast and mostly emphasises the last letter of the last word in each sentence. So in other words, the content is good, but I wish he'd speak a little slower etc.