Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Board book|Change

Do Usborne books ever disappoint?

I've bought quite a few and they haven't yet.
This is one of those lift the flaps to find out more books. What I like and what my children like are the facts contained under the flaps which are solidly well written, sometimes serious and sometimes with a hint of comedy. We now have a whole range of these, from ships to houses to pirates.

These books are well written for the age group they are designed, age appropriate and really well illustrated. They are also well made and will last a long time, perhaps even as a hand me down in the future.

Excellent products and I have said it before, I am a fan, but my children are too and that is what counts.
on 5 March 2012
I love this series, and more importantly so does my three year old daughter - beautifully made with loads of flaps to open, whilst learning useful facts and how things work.
on 1 June 2013
I have enthused about the 'See inside' series before in other Amazon reviews, and I'm going to do the same for this book. This is a well-written, well-illustrated history lesson, starting from the first methods people used to cross water, progressing through Ancient Greek triremes and eighteenth century warships, and ending up at modern aircraft carriers. It's educational, informative and interesting, and my son enjoys reading and looking at it very much.
on 15 January 2013
All sorts of ships, lots of information in pictures and under flaps. Ideal for boys to read in small installments.
on 8 November 2013
my son loves it. it is in fact his favourite book. all different kind of ships with numerous secret windows