Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£7.18|
Save £2.99 (42%)
Sectioned: My experiences while detained under the mental health act Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Brilliant, read this, if you,get chance, ignore the bad spelling and mistakes, that's the proof,reader's fault . . . V .Published 1 month ago by Kindle Customer
This book is great as it is from the patients perspective.
I have worked for the NHS so understood quite a few bit's that Joe Public may need help with. Read more
An interesting account of one persons struggle with mental health problems. Written well, with details of her struggles. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Maz
Very hard to read due to spelling errors. Very repetitive. I agree with other reviewers that she seems boastful about the trouble she causes. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Ms. Lindsay Loudon
A moving and candid account of one young womans struggle to surmount personal challenges,whilst constrained by an environment not conducive to healing.Published 7 months ago by andrewcavill
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Mental Health & Illness
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Mental Diseases & Disorders
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Exercise & Fitness
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Psychology > Mental Illness