Format: Audio Download|Change
Price:£15.75

on 19 May 2008
What an uplifting and enjoysble read. Colin is an exceptionally nice man that has a wonderful outlook on life and how living our lives to the fullest, and enjoying the wonderful gift of love that we've been given, is so important. He talks about some of the best messages he's received from the otherside, and gives his pearls of wisdom on top of that. there are many charlatans out there - i've seen Colin live and it's breathtaking that's full of evidence - unlike the cold -reading liars around. Even if you're a non-beleiver or are not open to this wisdom, this book could still prove to be valuable as it's a decent and uplifting read with full of hope - better than any second rate self help book. A truely great book.
on 14 March 2008
Well this is a nice read. Just got it the other week, and I recall in a previous review saying that I wished for more writing about the experiences of the show, Sixth Sense, and here they are! Hence, the title. Again this book is such a good read, nicely well written, with both the sense of humour and compassion that people are used to coming from Colin. His heart is in the right place, and for that I am forever thankful for his work. Now, if only we could persuade him to come to Adelaide! Or even Australia. New Zealand is just across the waters, a quick detour wouldn't hurt. But yeah, really good book, nice read, and one to go back on to remember certain things. One: life is worth living. Two: Challenges are there to only show you how strong you really are. This is what I got from the book, and for me that's all that's needed. Thank you again, Colin, for your work. Looking forward to the next one!

Blessed be you all.
Katherine.
on 4 April 2009
Secrets from the Afterlife
Very interesting especially Colins comments after each message.
He is a very genuine and sincere person,who is very talented,gifted and experienced medium, who obviously helps a lot of people to come to terms with their loss. I would love to meet him.
on 22 August 2011
i received this book and was looking forward to reading it,however i was disappointed with it,the contents are just a repeat on items in his show,and because ive watched every show getting the book is a waste of money
on 28 February 2010
Book was ok but mostly described what happens during his numerous TV appearances on the Sixth Sense. If, like me, you've seen most of these (and probably more than once), there's little extra information in this book to find. I was hoping for a different perspective on his 'gift' and other experiences than what I'd already seen on TV. So a little disappointed.
on 22 January 2009
I am slightly dissapointed with this book. Not sure what I expected, he is trully brilliant at what he does but just expected a little more.
Perhaps other people will & have enjoyed this but I will read another of his at some point.
on 25 June 2016
I love old Colin, he's marvellous , I remember when he was called "Lincoln" just google Colinfry trumpet or Colinfry ectoplasm and this will prove to the so called sceptics that this man was more than just flesh and blood, I'm often surprised that he wasn't canonised what with his ability to talk to the desceased, imagine all the important things you could find out, what truths could be told, which prophet /religion is the one we should all be subscribing to ? what scientific discoveries he could assist us with ? what politics down here on earth would help us ? but alas he never spoke of these things just a tantalising insight from aunty Doris or was it Dorothy or maybe Daphne who passed over and has a message that only the vulnerable would know about.
on 12 March 2013
Interesting reading follow up from his tv series with messages from the spirit world and his background as a spiritualist medium
on 29 January 2013
Made a very thought provoking read. I very much enjoyed this book especially as I was not sure what to expect.
on 9 December 2013
Whilst I am a big fan of Colin Fry, I was disappointed with this book because it is literately a written version of the TV programme. I was hoping for a bit more information on his early experiences and how he recognised that what he was experiencing was the ability to make contact with those who have passed on.