TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 April 2014
Well, I am not sure what this book wanted to achieve but it is not what I expected. It is just personal accounts of people who had affairs or who were with people who had affairs. But what is the purpose of it?
I was expecting to see some lessons learned or wisdom gained from their experiences but the narrations are just dry.
I am disappointed because it was recommended to me as I raised once the question in a forum why do people have affairs, what is lacking in their lives, why can't they help it or how do they feel. Guilt, devastation? I am not talking about the serial cheaters but normal people. I was hoping to find some answers in this book as the synopsis was promising but alas, it failed to deliver big time.
I'll get a proper self development book when I want to know more on the subject.
It is very rare that I discourage readers from reading a book I didn't like as all tastes are different, but this time really, I do feel it was a waste of time.
I am just too nice to give it one star.