on 8 April 2014
Renaldo and Sabrina da Silva’s story. This story will take you on an emotional roller coaster with an Alpha male who believes his love has been betrayed by the woman he loves with his whole heart and soul. Sabrina does not know how she could have betrayed the man she loves and still loves even when he is cold and bitter towards her and wants nothing to do with her ever again. Sabrina has lay it all down to win back her man.

An excellent story intense and a real page turner.
on 30 December 2013
Very intense, grasps your attention. Is a book that continuously screams at you, DON'T PUT ME DOWN. Well worth reading, just shy of a 5 in my opinion, there's just a little something missing.

RGW
on 2 February 2014
Couldn't wait to read the second part of this story. I could not believe that Sabrina would do that to Denny. That's why reading Second chances was imperative. Excellent book. Took me 2 days to read. But I will read this story again and again as I'm a hopeless romantic.
on 15 April 2015
I bought this book because I read The Ultimate Merger and it was the follow on book to that. It wasn't too bad, it just felt like I had read the story line somewhere before, so it wasn't new to me.
on 26 December 2012
Fantastic plot, storyline loved it....could not put this down! Im now hooked on this author! Great read well worth it!