on 11 June 2013
This will be the third time I have purchased these balls and that speaks for itself. First you get the NXT ball at a fraction of the new ball cost and the NXT is excellent . Its the first ball I have ever used that stays straight ,has fair touch around the greens and putts well.The delivery is good , the balls are well packaged and the condition across the board is good. In short they just about warrant a five and its not a mark I often give.

However I do have a note of warning because prior to ordering these balls I went with one of the independents who sell through Amazon. What turned up despite lots of claims from the company was below standard and I marked them at three. The company then harangued me by email which having looked at their web site they do to anyone who marks below four! The lessons are simple 1/ Do not believe all the hype is for example a ball described as pearl better that a triple A etc. 2/ Check the company's web site if they are giving customers hassle ask yourself the question what would they be like with a real compliant .

Other than that stay with these balls.
on 14 August 2013
Several of the balls were marked - some by some sort of cleansing process. If I had found some of these on the course they would have gone straight into the practice ball bag. I won't be placing a repeat order.
on 5 January 2014
So one golf ball looks very like another, but they do perform differently. These were Titleist NXT tours and appeared in good condition (little in the way of damage or marks) although one of them split in half during a round. However they were cheap. They haven't gone very well off my clubs, didn't seem to get the distance I was hoping for and I've lost most of them in 3 months! That's possibly a reflection on my skill level. I think I'll stick to what I find in bushes, ponds and generally in places I shouldn't have gone, one of the excitements of golf is finding lost balls.
on 25 April 2014
I've been playing on a course with lots of narrow fairways and hazards where you didn't bother going looking for balls. I didn't want to use new balls on this course but at the same time didn't want to play with low quality or old balls. Second chance balls were a good compromise - quality balls in decent condition.
on 8 October 2014
These turned up this morning not in a clam case but in a cardboard second chance box and all the balls were Tour "S" NOT Tour which is what I wanted.They are all in very good condition with a few pen marks but look good value.Amazon did offer a partial refund to keep them in lieu of the actual ordered and advertised item.
on 8 July 2013
I'd certainly recommend these golf balls based on the ones ive received, they look virtually brand new and came very well packaged.
on 8 August 2013
I use these balls all the time and found these to be a great price and good delivery time just what I needed for less than the price I usually pay in the shop!
on 9 December 2015
The balls have marks on them which is a little disappointing and some of the balls weren't even Titleist in the box!
on 18 February 2016
All balls in very good condition and all correct model.
on 13 June 2015
Great to get one back on the water hazards!