- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 10.2 cm ; 14 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 68 g
- Delivery information: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Item model number: 83105
- ASIN: B00150LT40
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 July 2008
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (853 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 233 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Seche Vite Professional Top Coat 14ml
|Price:||£5.99 (£42.79 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£4.96 (45%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- This dry fast top coat is acknowledged as the world’s finest top coat
- Formulated to penetrate through nail lacquer to the base coat.
- It is guaranteed not to yellow while leaving nails silky, stronger and resistant to chipping and peeling
- Easy to apply, crack resistant and dries quickly
- Exciting, solid, clean color with a semi-gloss finish- Please note- the layout of the bottle and cap changes occasionally.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Seche, Inc. was founded in 1991 to manufacture market and distribute the revolutionary technology. Seche Vite dry fast top coat is widely acknowledged as the world's finest top coat. Seche Vite is specially formulated to penetrate through nail lacquer to the base coat forming a single solid coating over the nail plate for a much more durable finish. Seche Vite is guaranteed not to yellow while leaving nails silky, stronger and resistant to chipping and peeling. Seche Vite is exciting, solid and clean color with a semi-gloss finish and Seche Vite easy to apply, crack resistant and dries quickly.
1 x Seche Vite Professional Top Coat 14 ml
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If I don't put polish on my fingers I use it as a clear gloss because it stops them flaking and looks super glossy and natural.
You can put it onto wet varnish and it dries it within a minute, allowing you to get on with your life!
Fantastic stuff- and half the price on amazon to any other UK site! LOVE IT!
However outside of work I do not treat my hands or nails with any respect at all........they get used to open things/pick at things/scrabble in the dirt whilst gardening/wash pots etc etc. So I am dreadful at chipping nail polish and damaging nails.
This stuff smells like glue - epoxy resin to be precise so I was a bit concerned about putting it on the ends of my fingers that aside this stuff is TOUGH!!! since painting my nails a striking blue colour my fingers have done approx 15 bowls of washing up without gloves (must remember to put them on!)fixed a security light, picked a roof grill off by plying it with my nails plus all the usual disrepectful things I do with my finger tips.....and not one chip! Most last a day or two if I am lucky but so far 4 days and not one chip or even wearing at the ends......WOW!
Now I don't know if I am going to be able to get it off my nails but so far I am delighted and very impressed at the resiliance of this! Now if only I could find a hand cream that would help with the dryness of my hands.........
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Seche Vite cannot be beaten, I have tried many top coats including OPI, Nails Inc and Jessica Nails but I cannot find one that even comes close the Seche Vite. Read morePublished 2 days ago by S UK
Good quality product. Takes time to get results as expected. Prolonged use will give a more positive verdict.Published 3 days ago by Celia
This is a really great top coat but not sure it's worth the hype. Perhaps I'm particularly hard on my nails but there is still some chipping after a few days, although it does last... Read morePublished 3 days ago by AA454
Absolutely brilliant product. Works really well, my nail polish dries very quickly, doesn't smudge and karts at least a week.Published 10 days ago by Patricia Davies
The best top coat ever, I always use this and this was at an incredible price.Published 11 days ago by Jenny E
Have tried other top coats but always come back to this, Nail polish lasts for up to 7 days, Very good productPublished 12 days ago by Dee
Can't beat this as a top coat. Incredible shine and it dries so fast. It does cause some shrinkage but you can help this by 'wrapping' the polish under the tip of your nail. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Alice V.