Seattle is best visited with a PopOut Map the pocket-sized travel essential that pops open in a single motion to reveal six different maps.
The Seattle PopOut has maps for the region, Greater and Downtown Seattle, Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square and the University of Washington. Incredibly detailed maps show museums, places of interest, historic sites, hotels, shopping, markets, bookshops, parks, theatres and more.
Features include: a regional Puget Sound waterway map linking Seattle, Victoria and Vancouver; Downtown Seattles historic Pike Place Market and Pioneer Square; nearly 90 places of interest; the regions top parks and entertainment venues; where to shop; transport tips; and a full map of the University of Washington campus.
- Award-winning PopOutTM design delivers detailed city mapping in a portable, easily self-folding map
- Pocket size to conveniently fit into a pocket or handbag
- Outstanding mapping. Striking graphics and recognisable icons make the maps quick and easy-to-read
- Over 120 international destinations includes world cities and islands
- Updated annually - assures accuracy and reliability of information
- Comprehensive and concise indexing easily locates streets, places of interest and travel information
- Highly detailed maps show museums, places of interest, historic sites, shopping, markets, book shops, parks, theatres, transit systems and more