on 17 June 2014
This was very enjoyable, my only complaint is the same as my complaint for Mate of The Alpha, it was too short and could have been expanded on. I loved the couple but in this one the relationship moved a bit fast, at least in Mate Of The Alpha there was 6 months pre-history of building attraction and sexual tension, in this one there was about a day! I would have loved more time with them both and maybe to explore Jason's insecurities about his scars and how the rest of the pack view them as a sign of weakness.

Still the chemistry between them was strong and the sex scenes between them hot! I really liked them as a couple cause they could give each other a sense of acceptance in ways others couldn't, I just would have liked to explore more with them cause they were interesting and lovable characters.
on 12 January 2015
It just didn't get me hooked. It was an ok read but it was missing something, I was half way through this book and had to stop and start another book once I finished that I came back to this book. It did that oh my God factor which it didn't have
on 20 February 2014
Enjoyable but too short so no real depth or storyline. My own fault as saw how many pages but still purchased it. Definitely could have been better or cheaper!
on 14 April 2015